Author Topic: Need a good eBay name!  (Read 1585 times)

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Need a good eBay name!
« on: April 09, 2014, 05:59:37 pm »
I am starting to sell more and more on eBay and well I need a new name that sounds like a company and more professional. If someone can shoot me some ideas and I like one that is AVAILABLE on eBay i'll give you $5 and write it off as an expense I can also donate for you if that is what you choose. So anyone got good ideas?

I usually sell electronics but I will sell any thing so just think of a catchy name that sounds professional.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: Need a good eBay name!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 06:03:28 pm »
I am starting to sell more and more on eBay and well I need a new name that sounds like a company and more professional. If someone can shoot me some ideas and I like one that is AVAILABLE on eBay i'll give you $5 and write it off as an expense I can also donate for you if that is what you choose. So anyone got good ideas?

I usually sell electronics but I will sell any thing so just think of a catchy name that sounds professional.
ProfTronics

Huehue