Author Topic: Can't sell stuff to obby shops  (Read 5958 times)

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Can't sell stuff to obby shops
« on: February 10, 2014, 12:52:56 pm »
http://forum.tip.it/topic/253385-you-cannot-sell-to-a-tzhaar-shop/
According to this, we should be able to. Since this got changed in 2009 and back in 2006, we should be able to sell items to the obby shops for tokkul!

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Can't sell stuff to obby shops
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 12:55:56 pm »
Sounds to me, it's better the way it is now. Fire runes are worth nothing here and people could just sell them to the shop. As for Obby items, the prices are like 1/10th of what you can buy them from the shop for.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:57:41 pm »
Well we are trying to simulate how it was back then right? :3
So adding this would improve the feel of that, since the way it is now took place like 3 years later

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 03:02:07 pm »
Sounds to me, it's better the way it is now. Fire runes are worth nothing here and people could just sell them to the shop. As for Obby items, the prices are like 1/10th of what you can buy them from the shop for.

Unless you know of someone who wants to buy an obsidian knife or a bunch of rings, I would love the option to sell items to the shop! 

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 04:08:14 pm »
I'd be okay with it as long as runes, ore, and gems can't be sold to the shop.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 08:22:32 pm »
I'd be okay with it as long as runes, ore, and gems can't be sold to the shop.

I agree. I mean, there is a reason why runescape removed trading stuff to obby shops.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 01:52:38 am »
Yeah, 3 years later :p

Pinkamena

• Rebel Leader

• JT's Future Wife!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 11:08:36 pm »
Bumping this up! This is something I personally feel needs to be fixed. With how crap the tokkul drops are fury amulet will be impossible to get here (also this change is why fury price skyrocketed!). Also this will screw rangers over that need obsidian rings (they are the best ranged weapon in 2006). Either revise the tokkul drops so it drops in larger amounts and more often (which they eventually did due to onyx and obby items being too hard to obtain) or allow us to sell to the shops like you could back in 2006.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:12:49 pm by Pinkamena »
CHECK OUT MAH AWESOME DOOM MOD! - Hard Doom

Lancer

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 06:27:35 pm »
It was disabled year ago when we sold ores and runes to the shop. And evil admins stole my onyx.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 05:27:47 pm »
Bump :3

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 05:50:46 pm »
We're probably going to keep it like this, as it seems like it's pretty fair currently.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 10:17:37 pm »
We're probably going to keep it like this, as it seems like it's pretty fair currently.

yes but keep in mind it's not fair that every person that has an onyx obviously abused the exploit, else they'd barely have 10k tokkul

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2014, 01:43:19 am »

yes but keep in mind it's not fair that every person that has an onyx obviously abused the exploit, else they'd barely have 10k tokkul
1. You were 'exploiting' it yourself, did you even report this issue? I did twice...
And you're just mad you couldn't get an onyx yourself that is what this is about x)

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2014, 01:52:16 am »

The whole game should be wiped of all Tokkul/obby items TBH. Many, many, many people purposely abused this bug and ruined the eco.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2014, 02:26:26 am »

1. You were 'exploiting' it yourself, did you even report this issue? I did twice...
And you're just mad you couldn't get an onyx yourself that is what this is about x)

Huh. Yes I reported this and I was not exploiting this myself, I still have my original amount of tokkul.