Author Topic: Area 51?  (Read 2690 times)

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Area 51?
« on: February 09, 2014, 10:19:28 pm »
So what are you guy's thoughts on area 51? I am asking this as while in my ROTC class ( Pre Boot camp in high school) a kid asked my teacher who was a Major in the marine core (That's 3 ranks behind a general) a question and he said with a straight face that it doesn't exist. So what are you guy's thoughts?  ??? ???

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Re: Area 51?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:41:44 pm »
I heard they have a decent bed and breakfast, and the best rock lizard stew in Nevada.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 12:59:02 am »
It doesn't exist? In recent classified files that have been DE-CLASSIFIED it confirmed that Area 51 was real. So I think he was completely bullshitting you lol. Also you can drive there to confirm it's existence LOL

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 03:39:20 am »
In July 2013, CIA released an official history of the U-2 and OXCART projects that officially acknowledged the existence of Area 51.

Yay,

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 08:41:23 am »
It's all about how you ask the question, Area 51 is some kind of slang therm, the base we're talking about is officially called  Air Force Flight Test Center, Detachment 3.

So, I think if you ask him if AFFTC exists he would consider before answering, most of the military workers are taught how to lie properly.. it's all about how you question is constructed as i said before :)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 05:35:34 pm »
The B71 Stealth Bomber, and Aurora Aircraft were both designed in Area 51. Either Area 51 is home to the most technological geniuses on the planet, or they're building modern day aircraft to replicate something they've found. The UFO that crashed in Roswell was supposedly taken to Area 51, and personally I believe that since then, they have been creating aircraft using the UFO they found. I don't believe there are aliens there, just some form of a advanced air machine that somehow got on this planet. The B71 is capable of flying ridiculously fast, and even unable to be shown on radar it's that crazy. Check it out, it's cool shit.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 05:46:52 pm »
The B71 Stealth Bomber, and Aurora Aircraft were both designed in Area 51. Either Area 51 is home to the most technological geniuses on the planet, or they're building modern day aircraft to replicate something they've found. The UFO that crashed in Roswell was supposedly taken to Area 51, and personally I believe that since then, they have been creating aircraft using the UFO they found. I don't believe there are aliens there, just some form of a advanced air machine that somehow got on this planet. The B71 is capable of flying ridiculously fast, and even unable to be shown on radar it's that crazy. Check it out, it's cool shit.

No such thing as B71 lol

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 08:07:34 pm »
I think he was completely bullshitting you lol.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 08:21:21 pm »

No such thing as B71 lol

Maybe he meant B17? Just a thought

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2014, 03:36:00 am »

No such thing as B71 lol

Maybe he meant B17? Just a thought

Yeah, error on my behalf :P

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 11:43:46 pm »
Just an old military testing facility. The rumors of aliens only helped cover up the development of new cloaked bombers like the B2. There's a reason the US has the strongest military in the world, it gets it tech first and keep it secret as long as possible.