Author Topic: Damnit YouTube!  (Read 2295 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Damnit YouTube!
« on: January 27, 2014, 11:30:25 pm »
Albeit, I'm still not posting recordings of RuneRebels, but for crying out loud, when I upload 640x480 it better be 480p max.  I'm sick and tired of having my max resolution retrograded to 360p for every 480p video I post, no sad excuses for poor programming.  Anyone is supposed to upload vids in whatever resolution they were processed as, not some cheesy default knockoff that pisses the hell out of work to put out quality animations to garner better videos than people that refuse to upload the highest quality they could and instead I'm left to wallow in inadequacy of a failed medium.  The worst decision YouTube made was the partner deal with a stuck up, lazy, bloated, monstrous, conniving, and now wholly corrupt entity known as Google.  I believe the only way you're on the good side with YouTube from here on out is if you're publishing legitimate videos and making money for Google, namely being a partner and monetizing.  Sweet Christmas, its stupid fresh!

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Re: Damnit YouTube!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 12:20:41 am »
Found out why my chromium browser didn't show 480p, it doesn't support HTML5 yet.

Come on browsers, update for crying out loud!  Give us HTML5 Support already!

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not