Author Topic: This weekend...  (Read 8091 times)

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
This weekend...
« on: January 23, 2014, 07:19:24 pm »
Is 2.0 release!
After countless hours of coding and Skype conferences, we are getting ready for the release! So this weekend FOR SURE.
We will be mass advertising exactly 24 hours before release and we will release a countdown timer on the front page. I hope all of you guys enjoy!

On a side note, for those of you complaining about us not doing anything I would like you all to know that Ryan dedicates his LIFE to making this remake. He doesn't have a job because this is what he does and you guys saying that he isn't doing anything WHILE HE IS CODING NEW CONTENT is very very insulting. It's very stressful when you guys put us down. We will NEVER give up on you guys no matter what. A previous post was made referring to us running with the massive generious donation from Charles & Petter and I am here to reassure you guys that every bit of that money is going towards the server. We will be using it to be paying for the VPS monthly and more will be put towards paid advertisement and possible upgrades to the VPS. Thank you again Charles and Petter for your donations and to everyone else who has donated thank you as well! We appreciate every single bit of cash we get because keeping up a server isn't free especially when we are trying to prevent DDOS'ers. Thank you guys again and we will keep you guys informed on 2.0 :)

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: This weekend...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 07:20:48 pm »
#OpenUpYourEyes

Thanks for making this post Austin, and for everyone else in the team, thanks for the dedicatiom ;)

herodantee

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 07:44:56 pm »
Thanks for posting this, i support this 100%, but school is pain in the ass :(

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 07:46:08 pm »

well they're releasing it during the weekend :)

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 07:50:56 pm »
Yes we all know school is a pain in the ass lol... that's why we made sure to release it during the weekend so all of you have a few days to enjoy it :)

Polaris

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 08:00:29 pm »
Good job team! For anyone that says they're doing nothing, it's because they're trying to make a taste of surprise out of it. Who doesn't like surprises, honestly?!

CptGiggles

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Great giggly miggly...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 08:03:26 pm »
This...is the best day of my life.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 08:06:14 pm »
Good job team! For anyone that says they're doing nothing, it's because they're trying to make a taste of surprise out of it. Who doesn't like surprises, honestly?!
Hitler didn't

Polaris

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 08:08:23 pm »
Hitler didn't
NEIN, HE DID!

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 08:11:27 pm »
Hitler didn't
NEIN, HE DID!

Allied soldiers surprised him with their visit, and he shot himself in the head, so he clearly didn't

Polaris

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 08:27:32 pm »
Hitler didn't
NEIN, HE DID!
Allied soldiers surprised him with their visit, and he shot himself in the head, so he clearly didn't
SENTO, YOU ANNOY ME YOU *** ******* *****

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 08:30:45 pm »
Friday? Saturday? Sunday? WHICH DAY SHOULD I BUY DIET MOUNTAIN DEW AND GO ALL NIGHT?!?! TELLLLL MEEEEE.
??!??

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 08:44:09 pm »
Friday? Saturday? Sunday? WHICH DAY SHOULD I BUY DIET MOUNTAIN DEW AND GO ALL NIGHT?!?! TELLLLL MEEEEE.
We are planning on a Saturday :) But for some of you it might be Sunday so don't freak out lol....

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2014, 08:44:38 pm »
What is considered the weekend for y'all Friday or Saturday? WHAT TIME!!! WHAT TIME!!!!

Trent

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 10:13:46 pm »
IM SO FUCKING EXCITED OH MY GOD