Author Topic: Fucking. Shit.  (Read 3472 times)

CptGiggles

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Great giggly miggly...
    • View Profile
Fucking. Shit.
« on: January 15, 2014, 11:21:32 am »
Died at Ogres earlier due to connection issues with your server. I'm mad, send me a fucking cookie.

Reign

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Must focus on school.......
    • View Profile
Re: Fucking. Shit.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:35:36 am »
Was this right after I came by to tell you my life's story? Damn I coulda looted ya!!! JK. That stinks man sorry.

CptGiggles

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Great giggly miggly...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 11:43:08 am »
Yeah, it was right after that. I could talk, but couldn't walk or pick up items. Then it logged me out, and I logged back in dead...

Reign

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Must focus on school.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 12:02:19 pm »
:/ I've had an instance where I died and was hunched over in the position when you die, and I couldn't move but could pick up items far from me. I simply died again and was back to normal but it was strange. Or how I was able to walk through the door at the wizard's tower by clicking to attack a level 9 wizard inside of the building lol.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 12:15:43 pm »
This happens when you try to take my afk spot 8)

CptGiggles

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Great giggly miggly...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 12:32:33 pm »
,,|,-

CptGiggles

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Great giggly miggly...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 12:48:25 am »
Update : I've now died for the second time today due to being disconnected from the server. I'm having doubts about even logging back in.

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 01:24:49 am »
it happens sometimes. It happened to me a few times as well. You can't do much about it, if the server has to go down for a bit,  it has to. RuneRebels tries to keep a 99.999% up time. However there can ALWAYS be something to knock it off track. Mind you we just switch to a vps how long ago? They might still be trying to fix it all up and get it working the way it should normally. We don't know this.

• Developer
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 06:24:44 am »
We're currently looking into this issue, and the only thing we could potentially link it to on our end is a bad connection to the VPS.

Basically, the server files are fine, and the VPS is having issues with certain users connecting to it. We are currently investigating this issue with the VPS company.

In the mean time, if you are having these issues, please use World 2, as World 2 is hosted at Ryan's home and has no connection issues.
Just posting this in case you didnt see it yet.

CptGiggles

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Great giggly miggly...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 10:10:46 am »
Yup, happened to me on w2 as well. 2 different ISP's, 2 different computers, 2 different locations.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 09:51:35 pm »
It's starting to happen to me. The delay happened once to me a week ago but now it's nonstop on World 1. World 2 is fine for me. I recorded it so if any of you want me to upload it, I gladly will.