Author Topic: (A LOT) Cwars bugs  (Read 2139 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
(A LOT) Cwars bugs
« on: January 12, 2014, 03:28:04 pm »
Its been awhile since I played Cwars and today I witnessed numerous bugs in just one game and another one in a second game.

Description: After every game, an arrow shows above a players head and on the minimap as if the player is still in a Cwars game. It changes everytime a game ends.

Description: Although the picture isn't very evident, if you look in the chatbox, it says Sento scored twice in a row. Well, I actually did. I did but the arrow was showing over his head and on the minimap. He tried dropping the Saradomin Flag to me underground and I couldn't see it. He was able to put the flag in his inventory and trade it to me. I went to score and it gave my team a point but I kept the flag and it said Sento scored, not me. I tried again and it gave our team a point. I kept the flag the whole time. I couldn't drop the flag, only trade it.

Description: In this 3rd picture, I was able to go into my own home base to get bandages while still having the flag.

Description: I couldn't take a good picture of this one because I was constantly getting attacked :p but I had the Zamorak Flag in my own base (Zamorak base). The flag is supposed to spawn back to the top flag if a player of the same team tries to pick the flag up in their own base. I was unable to put the flag back into the banner holder on the top floor.

Description: As for this picture, Prayer had the opposite teams flag and went up the stairs as time expired and was left in the game. She didn't have any team hood or cape. She was stuck in there until the next game I think.

Other Bugs:
  • Barricades do not work
  • The Large doors do not open from the inside in the opposite teams base. It's supposed to be, if you're on the opposite team, to open the door, you must attack it from the front side or simply open it from the inside.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:35:22 pm by N0va »

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: (A LOT) Cwars bugs
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 03:31:12 pm »
Extra: idk why it happened but the flag moved to my inventory instead of to the ground, i tried recreating this bug several times, and everytime it just dropped on the floor normally.

liked

• Bug Reporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 05:31:46 pm »
I'm going to try out cwars after I get me some lvls :p

• Developer
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 05:35:03 pm »
Also I got stuck in the spawn room in the teleporter which you need to use to leave the cwars game, and i kept the bronze pickaxe I took from the game

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 05:58:30 pm »
GOOD! This is exactly what we need! Thank you for reporting this! It is very detailed, and the screenshots help a lot.

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 03:32:12 pm »
This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: bblitz/castle-wars#10
blitz/castle-wars#11

- Flustered