Author Topic: This was just... nearly impossible BUT I did it.  (Read 2909 times)

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
This was just... nearly impossible BUT I did it.
« on: August 20, 2013, 12:45:23 pm »
Haven't been on the server for a while... well because I had to finish what I start on LoL.. Get to Gold. It took me exactly 719 ranked games to get to Gold V, now you might wonder why... well let me tell you... I have 352 losses and I can tell you... 90% of the losses were due to afkers, trolls or simply braindead people who should play vs bots... The remaining 10% losses were due to my own mistakes. I was flying inbetween SILVER I - V thousands of times, but this time... sweet VICTORY! :D

Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
Re: This was just... nearly impossible BUT I did it.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 01:02:00 pm »
Good story bor. Which division you play in doesn't really matter, i will go down to bronze 1 tomorrow due to inactivity.

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 04:08:42 pm »
Good story bor. Which division you play in doesn't really matter, i will go down to bronze 1 tomorrow due to inactivity.

that is why when I'm inactive just play a game once a week or so :D not to get dropped down, because going back up is way too hard.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Sean

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 04:30:11 pm »
Congrats frozenx2p! Or should I say... Ringohime!  8)

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 06:09:24 pm »

that is why when I'm inactive just play a game once a week or so :D not to get dropped down, because going back up is way too hard.
I've stopped caring i enjoy playing with my friends in normals :]