Author Topic: price check nats  (Read 1933 times)

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
price check nats
« on: August 12, 2013, 07:15:27 am »
how much are nature runes ea?

tyvm for any replies.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: price check nats
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 04:00:49 pm »
1k each atm, but in my opinion, is a rediculous price. If you are looking to buy some i would be willing to sell you for 500 gp each.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 04:16:48 pm »
1k each atm, but in my opinion, is a rediculous price. If you are looking to buy some i would be willing to sell you for 500 gp each.

Just wanted to know for future reference :D to get "some" kind of plan going. I'm broke atm, due to getting hacked.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 06:59:06 pm »
Well, if you can't afford nature runes, I recommend killing green dragons. They drop more than they should and they drop them pretty often.