Author Topic: What made you the man you are?  (Read 2874 times)

Sanji

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Secretly Famoo. Shhh
    • View Profile
What made you the man you are?
« on: July 11, 2013, 12:35:55 pm »
The question is simple.What caused you to become the man or woman (Prayer) you are today?What defining moment/s of your life changed you and your personality so greatly that you became the current you.
Personally it was anime for me (haha weird one I know) but if I didn't watch the stuff I probably wouldn't be me and wouldn't of ever met any of you guys.I could go into a long long oh dear god would it be long talk on what specific moments and parts changed me but that would be like writing a 5000 word essay and that shit just ain't fun.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: What made you the man you are?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 01:40:54 pm »
What made me into what I am started with the day i got my first console. I remember getting my playstation one and freaking out and then becoming a complete nerd for video games since them. I played spyro day and night on that thing :P
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 02:02:24 pm »
The miserable, cold childhood. Kind of makes you try to find the humour in everything, to kind of stave of the depression, you end up just being able to find things funny that would disturb other people.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

Sean

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 06:39:39 pm »
I don't know about you guys, but my dick made me the man I am today. Stand proud big guy, stand proud. :')

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 12:56:36 am »
I don't know about you guys, but my dick made me the man I am today. Stand proud big guy, stand proud. :')

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 09:51:41 am »
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Sanji

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Secretly Famoo. Shhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 11:37:01 am »
Wait...you've got a dick?I thought that was your toothpick.My mistake.

;D

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 05:39:08 pm »
Mine is actually a kind of interesting story; when I was in 5th grade, I downloaded a program called Mac Game Maker and started making games with that. Then I started playing RuneScape, and learned basic HTML, PHP, any MySQL and made a kind of Neopets clone. Then I saw the video on YouTube of Durial321 killing people in Falador after the release of construction, and there was a suggested video in the side of a private server. So I clicked on it, and was amazed at how people were opening the bank from anywhere and lots of other crazy stuff!

So then, I signed up on MoparScape and started downloading a bunch of servers, and created WorldScape while teaching myself Java! 8)

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 12:59:14 am »
Mine is actually a kind of interesting story; when I was in 5th grade, I downloaded a program called Mac Game Maker and started making games with that. Then I started playing RuneScape, and learned basic HTML, PHP, any MySQL and made a kind of Neopets clone. Then I saw the video on YouTube of Durial321 killing people in Falador after the release of construction, and there was a suggested video in the side of a private server. So I clicked on it, and was amazed at how people were opening the bank from anywhere and lots of other crazy stuff!

So then, I signed up on MoparScape and started downloading a bunch of servers, and created WorldScape while teaching myself Java! 8)

More Like