Author Topic: Whips and Dragon Weapons.  (Read 3403 times)

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    If Vatican then I can too.
    • View Profile
Whips and Dragon Weapons.
« on: July 08, 2013, 06:47:11 pm »
Hello, about 5 minutes ago i witnessed a trade that shouldn't take place on this server i think.. and now im confused because im sure someone is breaking the rules..
It was happening on the World 1 Runerebels, two users logged in in Seers Village bank, Creantor, then moment later a player mod named Prayer, Prayed asked Creantor to give him back item he lend him but Creantor asked to hold it for last moment (lol) and he equipped the whip, later then he noticed that i asked what is going on but he replied with: "graphics these days, it was just an rune axe but with graphical issue" and then he equipped rune axe, Prayer also mentioned about dds and D long that he lend to that guy..

Now, my question is, why for xx sake someone is using whi and dragon weapons while other players don't have acces to these, this is called UNFAIR ADVANTAGE the quests and skills that allow you to use these weapons aren't added yet, but i saw what i saw, also player named "28" saw what happened, he even got a free rune axe from "Creantor" what Creantor said later: "sure, i have 9 of them" i don't know where he got all the items but im sure some players have advantage over others and this seems pretty sad, i thought this server is pure and everyone has to play with items that are available at the moment, but..

What you gonna do about this, admins?

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: Whips and Dragon Weapons.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 06:58:05 pm »

Nothing will be done. If It is in the game, it was given to them by the Admins. They obviously didn't keep this a secret well enough. But I agree this is an unfair advantage.
I'm back baby ;)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 06:59:32 pm »
Hello, about 5 minutes ago i witnessed a trade that shouldn't take place on this server i think.. and now im confused because im sure someone is breaking the rules..
It was happening on the World 1 Runerebels, two users logged in in Seers Village bank, Creantor, then moment later a player mod named Prayer, Prayed asked Creantor to give him back item he lend him but Creantor asked to hold it for last moment (lol) and he equipped the whip, later then he noticed that i asked what is going on but he replied with: "graphics these days, it was just an rune axe but with graphical issue" and then he equipped rune axe, Prayer also mentioned about dds and D long that he lend to that guy..

Now, my question is, why for xx sake someone is using whi and dragon weapons while other players don't have acces to these, this is called UNFAIR ADVANTAGE the quests and skills that allow you to use these weapons aren't added yet, but i saw what i saw, also player named "28" saw what happened, he even got a free rune axe from "Creantor" what Creantor said later: "sure, i have 9 of them" i don't know where he got all the items but im sure some players have advantage over others and this seems pretty sad, i thought this server is pure and everyone has to play with items that are available at the moment, but..

Quoted this so it wouldn't be edited if it's ever edited.

The whip was obtained by checking if Abyssal demons have drops, and Creantor did not use the item for any unfair advantages. On Creantors dragon weapons, he can't equipt them since they require a quest yet to be released. Creantor bought those items when he was let to canifis. Those for sure will be removed from his account, and so will the whip.

edit: I have nothing to do with Creantors axes. Those are legit.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 07:11:55 pm by Prayer »

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 07:01:25 pm »
In my opinnion these should be removed, look, it's ridiculous, we don't have a Slayer skill yet but there are whip(s)? and Lost City isn't added and guy is using a dds or d long? facepalm.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 07:07:09 pm »
In my opinnion these should be removed, look, it's ridiculous, we don't have a Slayer skill yet but there are whip(s)? and Lost City isn't added and guy is using a dds or d long? facepalm.

These will be removed. He also wasn't using the dds or d long since they are not equipable.

edit: No one was ever given an advantage towards anything.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 07:16:11 pm by Prayer »

Muse

• Rebel Leader

• kastom titel?

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 07:11:13 pm »
Sorry for that post, apparently i was replying when you posted reply xD.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 08:30:24 pm »
This situation will be handled for i do agree this is a unfair advantage. The staff would NEVER give someone an unfair advantage over others. Please do note this. Now that this situation is handled, i will consider it locked.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216