Author Topic: (Easter) Season events?  (Read 3446 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
(Easter) Season events?
« on: March 19, 2013, 12:08:40 am »
So, Easter is on the 31st of March and I'm curious, will there be an Easter event with previous items obtained from Easter? I.e. bunny ears, easter ring, rubber chicken. It would be really cool if the devs could set up the events like they were on RS. I don't mind if they're in order, I mostly want bunny ears though XD.

This goes for the other ones like Halloween, Christmas, etc also.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: (Easter) Season events?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 12:23:47 am »
Bunny ears !!! I WUV EM!
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:27:11 am »
Make Diango give you the holiday items that you lost as well. Cause holiday items don't last when you have 10 hp :)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 11:32:16 am »
Make Diango give you the holiday items that you lost as well. Cause holiday items don't last when you have 10 hp :)

Oh yea, definitely don't want to forget that XD

Dug

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Leader

• AGF

• Personal Text
    Teach me how to dougie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 10:27:54 am »
I understand where you're coming from Kendall, but wouldn't you want something that's rare rather then loosing it and getting it over again..
Firstly, an easy abuse, is trading someone your bunny ears and keep getting them again to fool the npc that your account doesn't have the item, and secondly if it were not trade able, that devalues the item to a certain extent.
Hi I'm Dug. (wave).

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 10:39:42 am »
I understand where you're coming from Kendall, but wouldn't you want something that's rare rather then loosing it and getting it over again..
Firstly, an easy abuse, is trading someone your bunny ears and keep getting them again to fool the npc that your account doesn't have the item, and secondly if it were not trade able, that devalues the item to a certain extent.
Support for dug yayyyy

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 01:01:46 pm »
in runescape to prevent this, they checked your inventory and bank for them if they weren't trade able. If they were trade able, it would log that you would already have gotten the item and it wouldn't give the option to get them again.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 02:18:13 pm »

Er, not sure if I'm on the same page but Bunny Ears have never been tradeable. If you lose your bunny ears, it would be held onto by Diango and you wouldn't be able to get another pair of them. And everything that Happyguy said.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 04:37:08 pm »
And this probably won't happen.

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 05:40:32 pm »
Actually, there's a high possibility that will happen, because in one of Ryan's other servers, he coded multiple holiday events for all different holidays.
+support
Made in Photoshop by me.

Poisonpellet

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 01:08:28 pm »
So... any update on a possibility of this? or is it just not happening

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile