Author Topic: My question to the developers.  (Read 8389 times)

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
Re: My question to the developers.
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 05:43:22 pm »
after Jagex released their new "old school" servers, they'll be more willing to shut down private servers down since they want to rake in more players.
but still, a DDos attack isn't Jagex's style of shutting down minor 50-100+ private servers.

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 05:49:24 pm »
You guys look bored. It's just bad luck we got DDoS'd offline while ryan was in the hospital, after he gets back he'll start the worlds up and we'll be fine. It was just a temporary attack, that knocked everything offline, and it was only like 30 minutes.

Anyway, Dev's don't have access to the world VPS, and i have access to the website vps, and looking through it i'm not actually sure which method we got attacked by, but i'm pretty sure the login server is down.

Or Jagex took the law into their own hands, poisoning him and DDoSing the server

Mikeyzzz

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    If you're reading this, you're sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2013, 05:52:42 pm »
We are beiong ddos'd HARD. Moparscape is currently being ddos'd by the same people here. Whoever is ddosing must really hate us because our anti-ddos vps can't do anything to stop it. We have no controll over it so i'm sorry but you guys are going to have to wait. We can't do anything to resolve it because first of all, this guy is using proxys from several different countrys so there is no way to actually get a hold of him/her and secondly, taking legal action would mean an end to our sever due to the fact that having a private server isn't techniqaly legal. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys, but there is literally nothing we can do. We just have to wait it out.

People need to stop giving up so easy, listen to HappyGuy. It's NOT OVER. The DEV's of runerebels aren't going to give up so easy, DDoS attacks are 99.9% unable to be prevented. All you can do is wait it out.. Anti DDoS protection only informs you if your being DDoS'd or protects against minor attacks, as you can see, this isn't minor.

At this point we are probably not being DDoS'd anymore, we are just waiting for ryan to get back to start everything back up :)

IminFaZe

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I'm really not in FaZe:(
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 05:53:38 pm »
Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if the server is offline for 1-2 days. Go do something productive with your life. You're as patient as a bullied kid with ADHD...

Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if we post a few threads about the server being down. Go do something productive with your life. You're as useless as a vegetable with Down Syndrome...
WHO LET THE RETARD OUT?!?

Nice rebuttal. They let you people have the internet nowadays?
I'm sorry, but you have nothing on me since your name is buttplug. They let people that name themselves buttplug have internet nowadays?
Sub my beautiful youtube channel:
Youtube.com/Maxistator
I'm in a CoD clan with over 9k subscribers. Get on my level b*tch.

Mikeyzzz

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    If you're reading this, you're sexy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2013, 05:54:58 pm »
Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if the server is offline for 1-2 days. Go do something productive with your life. You're as patient as a bullied kid with ADHD...

Oh my god, don't you people have a life? So what if we post a few threads about the server being down. Go do something productive with your life. You're as useless as a vegetable with Down Syndrome...
WHO LET THE RETARD OUT?!?

Nice rebuttal. They let you people have the internet nowadays?
I'm sorry, but you have nothing on me since your name is buttplug. They let people that name themselves buttplug have internet nowadays?
yeah, buttplugs are all over the internet.