Author Topic: [Range Bug] Combat Problem  (Read 2332 times)

Mark

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Youtube Channel : Youtube.com/RuneRebelsMark
    • View Profile
[Range Bug] Combat Problem
« on: February 11, 2013, 04:04:13 pm »
After trying to kill chickens I noticed that every so often if I attack the chicken with meele, and another person attacks the chicken with range. I am able to take first hit onto the chicken but then the range has the second hit as well as me not being able to attack the chicken, Basically it needs to be made so as soon as the range clicks the npc no one else can attack the npc if you understand what I mean.
Check out my youtube Channel : Youtube.com/RuneRebelsMark
Interview with James : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo_H6b4HGI0&feature=youtu.be

Gaystings

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Currently not playing the game, just on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: [Range Bug] Combat Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 04:23:16 pm »
oh boy, hope they fix that!

Rachell

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 05:14:22 pm »
similar coding problem with thieving, because atm u can thieve twice as much and get twice as much xp.. what happens is that when u press the stall, u get a cake before the stall disappears.. therefore u can spam click it and get 2 cakes and thus 2x xp.. what needs to happens is u get a cake after the stall disappears.

Dev Sean

• Developer (ingame)
  • Rebel Leader

• Quest Developer

• Personal Text
    Your friendly neighbourhood Developer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 12:51:52 am »
After trying to kill chickens I noticed that every so often if I attack the chicken with meele, and another person attacks the chicken with range. I am able to take first hit onto the chicken but then the range has the second hit as well as me not being able to attack the chicken, Basically it needs to be made so as soon as the range clicks the npc no one else can attack the npc if you understand what I mean.

This has been filed and issued.

Reference: blitz/engine/issues/#121

similar coding problem with thieving, because atm u can thieve twice as much and get twice as much xp.. what happens is that when u press the stall, u get a cake before the stall disappears.. therefore u can spam click it and get 2 cakes and thus 2x xp.. what needs to happens is u get a cake after the stall disappears.

This has been tested and fixed.

- Dev Sean
Official RuneRebels Discord: https://discord.gg/49KyKQJ