Author Topic: The eco is going to be ruined if this isn't fixed ASAP  (Read 8742 times)

yoloswag666

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Australian Straight Edge
    • View Profile
Re: The eco is going to be ruined if this isn't fixed ASAP
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 04:03:19 pm »
I spent hours and hours getting 1000 yews and 4000 maples to trade for an obsidian maul. If you want to reimburse me with 500k Happyguyforum then wipe them.

Otherwise think before you post, they can fix it up. But i'm not losing my hard earned maul.
the thing is, it was abusivly obtained, this will ruin the economy if this isn't fixed.

So this maul I bought less than an hour ago is now potentially going to get wiped? All those hours i spent cutting those trees doesn't matter? I have had it organised to buy this maul for weeks.

I'm not even going to say anything to you because you obviously don't understand.
I'm pretty busy IRL so if I don't reply or see something or know something it's generally because of that.

Lancer

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 04:06:53 pm »
"I suggest players with the items that can no longer be obtained"

Obby items are dropped by Tzhaar monsters. Anyone with high enough combat can go kill them. Rune items you can get from Black Demons. We already have rune chains, sq's, baxes etc from Black Demons.

dehzyne

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 04:07:30 pm »
you realize taverly dungeon has been released, meaning rune items are supposed to be released, but nice try.

dehzyne

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 04:09:31 pm »
and no, obsidian items shouldn't be wiped.

skiller

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 04:12:05 pm »
i was told they do not drop items yet.

Uglytractor

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 04:17:30 pm »
These items have been distributed to many players. Removing them would just simply screw over people who took the time to buy them, not the people who obtained them then sold them.

With such a small player base, the prices of these items won't get above a relatively low threshold...especially considering the only people who can afford them at the moment are the players who already have them.

Brad

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 04:28:14 pm »
They wiped a ton of items off people's accounts. Lancer had quite alot of items removed and so didn't others. There's not as many as you'd think.

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 04:36:06 pm »
I'm not sure about how there can be too much of one item in a remake. I mean if you want it to be exactly like runescape it doesn't matter. I mean do you know how much obby crap I had in my bank? A ton too much of it. Yes i understand that these players are sort of ruining the game but there can't be too much of one item if you are aiming to be like runescape.

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 05:55:27 pm »
It is absolutely wrong to condemn innocent players, and prosecute them, all because of the guilty players.  Wrong, wrong, wrong...
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 06:05:32 pm »
The TzHaar shops have been set to buy only, and they have been that way for a few weeks.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 06:13:09 pm »
The TzHaar shops have been set to buy only, and they have been that way for a few weeks.
people still have the items from it though.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 06:14:30 pm »
I agree with happy, the people that abused them should be banned and the items should be wiped. Fair enough if they had no idea about the bug, but most of these could tell. Also people need to stop being selfish E.G Yolo, i'm not hating but 500k isn't exactly hard to obtain and it was your fault for buying it knowing there was bug abusers gaining these items, you can't even say you didn't know because everybody was talking about it and we all know who the abusers are.. my point is any items not available by drops or shops should be wiped or should stop being sold at ridiculous prices. I'm not complaining because i wan't to buy them either i have no intention to buy these items atm.

Sparkylizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 06:18:55 pm »
The people who hacked them in should be banned and the way they hacked them in should be fixed. Then instead of wiping the now unintanable item, they should make it untradable and have 0 stats until they are officially released. That way people who bought these items unknowingly will have it back when its released and won't feel like they threw 500k down the drain. Idk just a thought

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 06:19:47 pm »
I agree with happy, the people that abused them should be banned and the items should be wiped. Fair enough if they had no idea about the bug, but most of these could tell. Also people need to stop being selfish E.G Yolo, i'm not hating but 500k isn't exactly hard to obtain and it was your fault for buying it knowing there was bug abusers gaining these items, you can't even say you didn't know because everybody was talking about it and we all know who the abusers are.. my point is any items not available by drops or shops should be wiped or should stop being sold at ridiculous prices. I'm not complaining because i wan't to buy them either i have no intention to buy these items atm.
i dont think banned... but maybe just a wipe and a warning for abusing a bug. its fair enough
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 06:25:11 pm »
i dont think banned... but maybe just a wipe and a warning for abusing a bug. its fair enough

meh, i got excited by my fast typing. :)