Author Topic: Fletching logs while running/walking  (Read 2615 times)

Alluvion

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Fletching logs while running/walking
« on: February 08, 2013, 11:09:45 pm »
Hi all. This is my first day here.

As usual I started out woodcutting and fletching bows in Lumbridge. I have noticed that it is impossible to run (or walk) somewhere (i.e. towards general store to sell your bows) and then, while running, try to fletch logs. Nothing happens, and I must wait until I have reached my destination before I can fletch. You should be able to fletch, craft, make potions, etc. while traveling.

Ow

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Fletching logs while running/walking
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 11:13:21 pm »
I don't remember it being like that in actual runescape, but then again it has been quite awhile.

Alluvion

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 11:18:41 pm »
I don't remember it being like that in actual runescape, but then again it has been quite awhile.

You could. I remember because I was a power trainer trying to do things as fast as possible :)

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 11:37:10 pm »
This wasn't doable. Walking would cancle anything going on, except emotes where you'd have to wait for the emote to end.

Alluvion

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 11:43:48 pm »
This wasn't doable. Walking would cancle anything going on, except emotes where you'd have to wait for the emote to end.

You misunderstand. Perhaps I should word clearer.

Executing a fletching of logs and THEN walking somewhere will cancel the action.

However, clicking on the minimap and THEN fletching logs while walking to the point you clicked on should allow you to fletch while walking/running. Any further clicking on the minimap after that would then cancel the action.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 11:49:45 pm »

Executing a fletching of logs and THEN walking somewhere will cancel the action.

However, clicking on the minimap and THEN fletching logs while walking to the point you clicked on should allow you to fletch while walking/running. Any further clicking on the minimap after that would then cancel the action.
Still don't remember this being possible. Was never a big fletcher either, so what do i know?!

Alluvion

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 11:51:36 pm »

Still don't remember this being possible. Was never a big fletcher either, so what do i know?!

Another big one was tanning hides in Al Kharid and then crafting them WHILE running to the bank.

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 11:49:42 am »
This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/engine#112

- Flustered