Author Topic: Color Cash  (Read 5922 times)

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Color Cash
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 03:25:36 pm »
If you're scammed through a trade screen, you're pretty stupid. Clear as that.

In my humble opinion, people that call someone stupid, after they have been scammed, is rude and heartless.  Also, they lack any real intelligence, because they cannot back up their position with anything but name-calling.

Agreed.

All your threads are belong to us.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »
It does NOT make you stupid some people have bad eyes or slow reactions or get really excited it really wasn't fair calling them stupid.

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2013, 05:01:41 pm »
It does NOT make you stupid some people have bad eyes or slow reactions or get really excited it really wasn't fair calling them stupid.

I know that I used to get excited, or used to put trust into the community, but that was a bad idea. Besides, most of the scams that happen people are unaware of and learn from mistakes.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 05:02:13 pm »
sometimes i get excited about a trade and when i do i don't really pay attention to the trade, or get antsy to accept it, i have been scammed in real rs before and its not fun :( I mean i have learned my lesson since i was 6 or 10 but im just saying that it wouldn't game breaking change to change the colors.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 05:04:30 pm »
sometimes i get excited about a trade and when i do i don't really pay attention to the trade, or get antsy to accept it, i have been scammed in real rs before and its not fun :( I mean i have learned my lesson since i was 6 or 10 but im just saying that it wouldn't game breaking change to change the colors.

Everyone has to witness a scam to learn from it. No one can say they haven't been scammed before, as everyone has atleast once and it happend because they were rushy or unaware.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 05:08:50 pm »

Everyone has to witness a scam to learn from it. No one can say they haven't been scammed before, as everyone has atleast once and it happend because they were rushy or unaware.

Some people don't learn though lol, i myself fall victim to it D: (Im not stupid i just get so excited and think everyone's trust-able and nice, turns out most are but a few peoples are not. ;p

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2013, 05:12:28 pm »

Some people don't learn though lol, i myself fall victim to it D: (Im not stupid i just get so excited and think everyone's trust-able and nice, turns out most are but a few peoples are not. ;p

Easy tips I've told most people who have been scammed before and don't learn.

- Never follow anyone that you don't know, or know to areas you aren't aware of
- Take your time when trading
- Don't go to any websites that people ask you to
- Don't help players with their 'Youtube video' most of them are scams.
- Never give your items to anyone, unless it iss for the exact price you paid for it.

I could probably go on for a while, haha.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:31 pm »
Yeah, the main scam i fell to in 2006 was the unidentified herbs one lost mills on that to gain a few thousand exp.

skiller

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 05:51:43 pm »
Yeah, the main scam i fell to in 2006 was the unidentified herbs one lost mills on that to gain a few thousand exp.

And since they are keeping the grimy herb thing they should make the cash colored. All who bring up the nostalgia should go comment on that topic because its the same concept of preventing scamming.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2013, 06:04:03 pm »
Agreed, :)