Author Topic: Bronze/iron arrow issues.  (Read 3172 times)

Chris

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Member since June 27, 2012
    • View Profile
Bronze/iron arrow issues.
« on: January 11, 2013, 07:59:26 pm »
With nobody being able to fletch and make arrow shafts and the bow/arrow shop always being out of arrows, how we will train our ranging skill? Is there any way to give the beginning arrows an unlimited supply for the time being while fletching isn't available, so the one's of us who can afford and want to train range can do so? Just a suggestion. Thanks for reading.

Shane

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Bronze/iron arrow issues.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 08:00:50 pm »
I think without htem doing unlimited supply of arrows they just need too add basic fletching so people can make shafts.

Chris

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 08:06:21 pm »
I think without htem doing unlimited supply of arrows they just need too add basic fletching so people can make shafts.

Agreed. We need something simple, so those of us who may be making a range pure/range tank can go about our way training. :p

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 08:29:03 pm »
Tbh, if you camp the shop then you will get enough arrows. Train your ranged on monsters that drop arrows, such as hill giants, barbs.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Chris

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 08:30:56 pm »
There's alot of people competing for the arrows, so that's false. Also, there's no guarantee that those drop arrows 100% of the time. You may go through 100 arrows that you waited for at Lowe for 30 minutes just to get a 4 arrow drop from a hill giant.

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 08:36:07 pm »
everything shouldn't be made easy :D, you can buy off other players, if you cannot buy yourself, but these are just my thoughts on the subject.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Chris

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 08:42:59 pm »
I agree, everything shouldn't be made easy, but that statement holds no water in this topic when there's only one way for arrows to be distributed to the player's. Lol.

Grizx

• Rebel Soldier

• Zeus himself

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 08:47:21 pm »
Everyone right now currently training range is either using them up or just hoarding them. I guess we just have to wait till F2P is done.  ::)

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 08:49:24 pm »
Hill giants give a nice number of steel arrows. That is where I get my arrows.

Chris

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 08:53:11 pm »
Everyone right now currently training range is either using them up or just hoarding them. I guess we just have to wait till F2P is done.  ::)

I suppose.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 01:49:30 pm »
Barbarians are good I might have a few arrows to sell idk though