Author Topic: My Rant: BUNNY EARS ARE BULLSHIT  (Read 10324 times)

the peekayz

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: My Rant: BUNNY EARS ARE BULLSHIT
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2013, 08:48:58 pm »
bunny ears trned in to easter rings soundds like a really good idea accualy

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2013, 09:05:32 pm »
bunny ears trned in to easter rings soundds like a really good idea accualy

I mentioned Easter eggs before, not the ring; but not a bad idea.

phenomic

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    The mole ate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2013, 09:14:32 pm »
you can either buy a pair, and keep for yourself.. they're not even expensive.. or you should have been on during the first 24 hours.. simple as that.

They are going for very high prices. If you remember, the event was announced to be 2 days long, so how are people going to know that it would be randomly cut short? Some people were just lucky. Others expected 2 days and did not receive ears because they listened and trusted that.

Funny thing is, I deleted my post 20 minutes later and edited the announcement in big black letters
;-)

Hilarious.

edit: James are you going to do anything about this? I don't want to keep going back and fourth. I want answers.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:21:18 pm by phenomic »

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 09:24:10 pm »
you can either buy a pair, and keep for yourself.. they're not even expensive.. or you should have been on during the first 24 hours.. simple as that.

They are going for very high prices. If you remember, the event was announced to be 2 days long, so how are people going to know that it would be randomly cut short? Some people were just lucky. Others expected 2 days and did not receive ears because they listened and trusted that.

Funny thing is, I deleted my post 20 minutes later and edited the announcement in big black letters
;-)

Hilarious.

edit: James are you going to do anything about this? I don't want to keep going back and fourth. I want answers.

Nope. I like the Bunny Ears. They're staying.

I listened to all the 'arguments' about them. Honestly, sounds like a lot of pissing and moaning because of not getting his/her way.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

phenomic

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    The mole ate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2013, 09:26:46 pm »

;-)

Hilarious.

Nope. I like the Bunny Ears. They're staying.

I listened to all the 'arguments' about them. Honestly, sounds like a lot of pissing and moaning because of not getting his/her way.

Ok that's all I needed to read. Thanks

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 09:39:39 pm »
IF YOUR GOING TO BITCH ABOUT PLAYERS WORKING FOR THEIR OWN MONEY, PICKING FLAX AND THEN SELLING IT FOR GP ISNT FUCKING WORKING HARD IF YOU WANT THIS ECONOMY TO GROW GO ALCH OR SELL TO GEN STORES, ACTUAL HARD WORK AND QUIT BITCHING PHENOMIC ALL THE GP YOU HAVE YOU MOST LIKELY HAVE NOT BROUGHT IN ANY YOURSELF RATHER THAN CHEAP METHODS
I have entered the grind, leaving would be quitting, are you a quitter?

phenomic

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    The mole ate me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2013, 09:51:41 pm »
IF YOUR GOING TO BITCH ABOUT PLAYERS WORKING FOR THEIR OWN MONEY, PICKING FLAX AND THEN SELLING IT FOR GP ISNT FUCKING WORKING HARD IF YOU WANT THIS ECONOMY TO GROW GO ALCH OR SELL TO GEN STORES, ACTUAL HARD WORK AND QUIT BITCHING PHENOMIC ALL THE GP YOU HAVE YOU MOST LIKELY HAVE NOT BROUGHT IN ANY YOURSELF RATHER THAN CHEAP METHODS

I've never picked flax. I brought in lots of gp by big net fishing.

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 06:53:05 am »
James mind seems pretty set and this topic is nothing but a massive argument that's proving nothing.

Locked.