Author Topic: Idk what title it needs to have.  (Read 3703 times)

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Idk what title it needs to have.
« on: April 20, 2014, 06:30:42 pm »
Can you (James and the other developers) code stuff like parts of a map without the source?
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Idk what title it needs to have.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 06:34:06 pm »
What are you trying to refer to, please be more specific :p

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 06:47:19 pm »
What are you trying to refer to, please be more specific :p

Can you rewrite a book you haven't read yet

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 06:48:18 pm »
Can the developers other than ryan code stuff like the slayer tower?
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 06:49:11 pm »
Can the developers other than ryan code stuff like the slayer tower?
I'm already working on the slayer tower, I'd say it's like 70% done :p

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 06:50:50 pm »
Hopefully the desert can be coded soon too, i want to go kill the kalphite queen. :P

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 07:21:11 pm »
Slayer tower has already been implemented for a long time. The only thing Onur is probably doing is making the npcs walk. The npcs there need item requirements which only Ryan can do. On top of that, slayer tower will not be released without Priest in Peril and going to the KQ is pretty much pointless without barrows.

The only thing regular devs can really do is fix shops, add npcs, fix doors, and drops. Not much else.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:23:12 pm by N0va »
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 07:24:09 pm »
Slayer tower has already been implemented for a long time. The only thing Onur is probably doing is making the npcs walk. The npcs there need item requirements which only Ryan can do. On top of that, slayer tower will not be released without Priest in Peril and going to the KQ is pretty much pointless without barrows.
Si, npcs were spawned, most things work, just gotta do the drops now and that's done and like n0va said, you'd still have to wait for priest in peril

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 07:25:06 pm »

The only thing regular devs can really do is fix shops, add npcs, fix doors, and drops. Not much else.
Awww i wish the devs could code whole areas and ryan only had to implement it...

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 07:32:43 pm »

Awww i wish the devs could code whole areas and ryan only had to implement it...
Actually we can, what else is there to be done in areas apart from what n0va named?

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 07:35:43 pm »

Actually we can, what else is there to be done in areas apart from what n0va named?
npcs with dialog maybe?

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 07:40:58 pm »

npcs with dialog maybe?
We can do dialogs, but we can't add them, only ryan can atm

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2014, 07:49:21 pm »

npcs with dialog maybe?
We can do dialogs, but we can't add them, only ryan can atm
ow okay, i see. I hope the quest program is fixed soon so you guys have the possibility of making quests. And we can have whips and bosses. :)