Author Topic: Need moar players...  (Read 5433 times)

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Need moar players...
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 03:51:55 pm »
I was just kidding. ;)

Donliri

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 02:37:07 pm »
how about posting the updates you do on runeserver and moparscape so people know that you are still updating with new and more content, threads will be on first page and more/new people will see that we are still alive :)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 05:20:26 pm »
Who is the current head of advertisement? If it'd be possible I would like to be able to speak to them as I have profound ideas that I've been mind mapping and researching for the past few days, plus, as I'm studying advertising and media in college, I feel like we could incorporate some of what I've learnt so far.

I was going to apply as head of advertisement, but someone got to it before me haha.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 05:35:35 pm »
Who is the current head of advertisement? If it'd be possible I would like to be able to speak to them as I have profound ideas that I've been mind mapping and researching for the past few days, plus, as I'm studying advertising and media in college, I feel like we could incorporate some of what I've learnt so far.

I was going to apply as head of advertisement, but someone got to it before me haha.
We currently have no head of advertisement you could discuss your ideas with me tho, just pm me ;)

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 05:43:56 pm »

We currently have no head of advertisement you could discuss your ideas with me tho, just pm me ;)

I see man, what happened to the guy who applied? And I will definetly give you a shout.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 05:48:30 pm »

I see man, what happened to the guy who applied? And I will definetly give you a shout.
He left because of issues irl if i'm right, according to his profile :3

it isnt omar til omar says its omar