Author Topic: Small Suggestions  (Read 2278 times)

prizmonix

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Small Suggestions
« on: March 02, 2014, 11:38:02 am »
1. When you have a cash stack that is 100k-9999k the colour of the text is white and when you have a cash stack that is 10m-2147m the colour of the text is green. I don't know why but it's been bothering me when my cash stack is over 100k and the text colour is not white!

2. Before I state this suggestion  i'm not sure if it has been implemented into the game but, I would like to see the sailor in Relleka to be able to transport you to waterbirth island where there are some Snape Grass' on the ground which is an ingredient needed for prayer pots.  Also I would like to see white berries on the ground near the red dragon isle.

3. I'm not sure this was in Runescape, in 2006, but it was when I played Oldschool Runescape (2007). There were 500 Water-filled vials in the Ardougne general store, as seen in this video: (
) I would like to see this added to the game because currently it is a pain to train Herblore.

As well as this I would like to see barrows and the slayer tower added to the game someday but I know they would take a long time to make so for now I would like to see the suggestions above. :)

~Prizmonix

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: Small Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 11:44:23 am »
These look like bug reports :p

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:50:08 am »
1. In 2006 RS, all items are yellow no matter how many you have.

2. That's in the works, just a matter of getting all of the dialogue together and getting it to trigger. But, I'm pretty sure Fremminik Trials is required before you can use any boats.

3. I'll look into it!
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

prizmonix

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 12:07:15 pm »
Okay thanks :)

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 12:29:55 pm »

2. That's in the works, just a matter of getting all of the dialogue together and getting it to trigger. But, I'm pretty sure Fremminik Trials is required before you can use any boats.

3. I'll look into it!

2. You can access it without the quest, but you'll have to pay the dude then ;3

3. Its true :3 already has been reported several times, and I double checked that, the gen store is supposed to sell a variety of supplies

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 01:51:19 pm »

3. I'll look into it!

•Members can travel to Waterbirth Island by talking to the Jarvald on the furthest west dock in Rellekka. Per Jagex this voyage is available to all, not just Fremenniks. Talk to him again on Waterbirth Island to return.

For the second one, nope. No requirements.

https://web.archive.org/web/20051111013604/http://tip.it/runescape/?page=getting_around.htm

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 02:44:58 pm »
About 1, you're wrong. You are right about how it normally is, but at this point in 2006 that RR is replicating, there was no colored text on the cash stacks.