Miscellaneous Boards > Forum Games

Things you do that you don't think anyone else does

<< < (2/13) > >>

Gornu:
Well how about this: I microwave soda in a glass if I want it warm, and I like it as flat as possible.

Sanji:
Okay this is a real weird one.
I occasionally wake up and im just laying on the floor(after getting into bed and sleeping ofc),so I set up a camera to record it because I wondered what I did during the night to end up on my floor lol. I found on the footage that I did sleep pushups...

Also I love how three of the things already listed I have done or used to do lol  ;D

Prayer:

--- Quote from: Sanji on May 27, 2013, 08:15:02 am ---Okay this is a real weird one.
I occasionally wake up and im just laying on the floor(after getting into bed and sleeping ofc),so I set up a camera to record it because I wondered what I did during the night to end up on my floor lol. I found on the footage that I did sleep pushups...

Also I love how three of the things already listed I have done or used to do lol  ;D

--- End quote ---

Post the footage I want to see it! :P

Dior:
I walk around in my house with nothing but a white cotton shirt and my boxers. Since, I do nothing but play Runerebels and study. I feel free.

Cucking Funt:
i hav a big dek. sorry guis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version