Miscellaneous Boards > Forum Games

Things you do that you don't think anyone else does

<< < (3/13) > >>

Dug:
Ignoring Tom's comment.

Bathroom related: I piss in the sink
Computer related: I sit with my legs on the side of chair when on the computer.. Kinda weird.
sometimes, when I'm walking on a grass field, I have the urge to try and do a perfect front handstand flip (which I managed to do it several times :D)
Every few days.. I kinda sleep in several different places such as yesterday i slept on the downstairs couche, before that i slept on the chair on the other side of the room. I barely sleep in my bed.. possibly because i don't clean up my clothes that's always on it :[].

Famoo:

--- Quote from: Dug on May 28, 2013, 05:29:29 pm ---Ignoring Tom's comment.

--- End quote ---

Does that mean you wash your hands in the toilet?

Anyways, sometimes when I'm in the car and a car is driving past us in the opposite direction, I follow the car with my eyes while turning my head to match the speed it's going by at. I'll probably have neck problems when I grow older.

Dug:

--- Quote from: Famoo on May 29, 2013, 07:16:39 pm ---

--- End quote ---
Anyways, sometimes when I'm in the car and a car is driving past us in the opposite direction, I follow the car with my eyes while turning my head to match the speed it's going by at. I'll probably have neck problems when I grow older.

--- End quote ---
Well no that's disgusting. That is weird.. although you can't really match the speed accurately so really what's the point :P?

Famoo:

--- Quote from: Dug on June 01, 2013, 03:19:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Famoo on May 29, 2013, 07:16:39 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Well to answer your question, i did long ago but then i realized it was disgusting : ). That is weird.. although you can't really match the speed accurately so really what's the point :P?

--- End quote ---

I dunno. What's the point of pissing in the sink when you have a lovely pearly white toilet?  ;)

Gornu:
In running my fan while I sleep, sometimes when I wake up I have no recollection of turning it off while I'm sleeping.  Either that or my real "imaginary" bed mate turns it off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version