Author Topic: SKILLCAPEZ  (Read 1777 times)

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
SKILLCAPEZ
« on: February 28, 2013, 01:45:26 am »
So being the impatient, immature kid I am, I think since that there are only 5-6 accounts ingame with 99's, the staff should give those people skillcapes for the 99's they achieve. I honestly couldn't care less about the emotes at this point either. I just want to wear it for the lulz. Since they aren't tradeable items, I don't see how this would affect the game in any negative way. This would, in fact, encourage more skillers to hit the 99's. I don't have a problem either paying 100k or whatever the price is to get one. I am all for this. This is just my simple minded suggestion.  8)

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
Re: SKILLCAPEZ
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 12:54:44 pm »
I agree.  :)

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
Re: SKILLCAPEZ
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 01:56:58 pm »
So being the impatient, immature kid I am, I think since that there are only 5-6 accounts ingame with 99's, the staff should give those people skillcapes for the 99's they achieve. I honestly couldn't care less about the emotes at this point either. I just want to wear it for the lulz. Since they aren't tradeable items, I don't see how this would affect the game in any negative way. This would, in fact, encourage more skillers to hit the 99's. I don't have a problem either paying 100k or whatever the price is to get one. I am all for this. This is just my simple minded suggestion.  8)

No.

Join world 2 today!