Author Topic: Backup Server  (Read 1703 times)

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Backup Server
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:37:08 pm »
I'm suggesting possibly a back up server, Yes i know we have world 1 and world 2 but thats not what im getting at, I'm talking about having the client Search for a server.

Example:

Client loads, tries to connect
Client looks for world 1
World 1 is unavailable
Client automatically looking for World 2
World 2 is unavailable
world 1 and 2 is unavailable
Client auto-connects to Back up Server

Now for a back up server,

I'd suggest a high rated version of Rune Rebels that doesn't save accounts, but everything is extremely high rated, that way people can play the game and see the content/pvp while the game is offline, then when they log out, all their data is gone that way it has no way of effecting the original world 1 and 2.

Gives us something to do instead of going on forums going WHY CAN'T I LOG IN THE SERVER Q.Q

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Backup Server
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 01:39:36 pm »
Well then instead of people complaining about the servers being down, people would complain about their stats being erased...

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Backup Server
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 01:42:24 pm »
it's a back up server for a reason, and is why it would have to be extremlely high rated. That way people KNOW for a fact that accounts will not be saved on the back up server, however, would u rather pvp/explore content while your waitting for servers to come back, or sit bored at your PC desk waiting for it to come back.

I feel a back up is better than a World 3.