Author Topic: A list of working features  (Read 2237 times)

spartadude

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
A list of working features
« on: July 08, 2013, 09:15:41 am »
As far as I know, the server has no compilation of working features. A list like that would not only make players less reliant on admin and mod help, but it would be an excellent show of progress that could attract new players,ideally by making a list and a thread with the features on rune-server.org(there's no new thread for runerebels there either).

Sanji

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Secretly Famoo. Shhh
    • View Profile
Re: A list of working features
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 01:16:17 pm »
Hmm...
Not bad...
Tbh they've attracted me to more then a few servers over the years and I think the creation of one wouldn't be a bad idea
But who's gonna do it?
Famoo? Prayer?One of the devs?Other?
                 ^ (Nudge nudge.Wink wink)  ;D lol
                  l
                  l
                  l

Maxirune94

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Keep it rebel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 10:05:03 pm »
totally agree. I wanna make a publibity video and i hate bothering mods asking what is available.
Keep it rebel!

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 10:09:36 pm »
Hmm...
Not bad...
Tbh they've attracted me to more then a few servers over the years and I think the creation of one wouldn't be a bad idea
But who's gonna do it?
Famoo? Prayer?One of the devs?Other?
                 ^ (Nudge nudge.Wink wink)  ;D lol
                  l
                  l
                  l

I agree with Sanji. Someone needs to get the job done:P Cough*Prayer*Cough.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 10:56:50 pm »
I have seen this post several times and while it is a painstaking task, i have taken upon me the oppurtunity to help you guys out by making a guide for all you newbys out there. It will be better for the community in the long run. I will estimate this list will probably be done in a few days-a week. This is a very long one so it will take some time haha.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

spartadude

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 04:18:56 pm »
I have seen this post several times and while it is a painstaking task, i have taken upon me the oppurtunity to help you guys out by making a guide for all you newbys out there. It will be better for the community in the long run. I will estimate this list will probably be done in a few days-a week. This is a very long one so it will take some time haha.
No, you misunderstand. This list isn't a suggestion for a newb guide - such a guide would be too hard and time-consuming to maintain - but a much simpler and more comprehensive color-coded feature list(without going into too much detail with features) that's commonly found with RSPS advertising threads on rune-server.