Author Topic: Child Board [Forum Suggestion]  (Read 2614 times)

Wolf

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Brother In Arms
    • View Profile
Child Board [Forum Suggestion]
« on: February 12, 2013, 02:31:13 am »
Although there are not that many requests at the moment it couldn't hurt to add a 'Child Board' for 'General Media & Graphical Design' used specifically for GFX requests, it will also make it easier for myself and all other banner makers when the requests start being processed.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Child Board [Forum Suggestion]
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 02:32:58 am »
why is it called a "child board" ?
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Wolf

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Brother In Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 02:37:26 am »
why is it called a "child board" ?
There is the 'Mother Board' which is the big one you see and the 'Child Board' is the one under it if you have a look at the 'Clans Recruitment' it has a child board for Clans Discussion. It just takes up less room and looks neater and saves making 2 boards for the same subject.

The Skiller

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Level 3 All Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 02:46:54 am »
Happy he means a subfourm lol
Dat Level 3

Wolf

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Brother In Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 04:10:52 am »
Happy he means a subfourm lol
Well that didn't make it a million times easier. Haha

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 04:33:54 am »
First of all I think your banners are completely crap I requested you make one it came back looking like a pile of vomit with the name 'Dylan' on the bottom right hand corner, I mean come on the signature is for me it's s'posed to have my name on it not your name, wierdo.
Secondly, a child board? seriously, no we are not that amused with children here as to make a child board which doesn't even make sense.

Wolf

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Brother In Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 05:02:11 am »
First of all I think your banners are completely crap I requested you make one it came back looking like a pile of vomit with the name 'Dylan' on the bottom right hand corner, I mean come on the signature is for me it's s'posed to have my name on it not your name, wierdo.
Secondly, a child board? seriously, no we are not that amused with children here as to make a child board which doesn't even make sense.
I have 'Dylan' at the bottom of of my banners because its a watermark and if you don't like it fill out the actual application, whether or not you think my banners are "completely crap" it does not mean others do, i believe it had your name on it in big letters if i recall correctly if you don't like them don't request one.