Author Topic: My recent remix release  (Read 2106 times)

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
My recent remix release
« on: December 27, 2013, 12:23:46 am »

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: My recent remix release
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 12:36:00 am »
I liked it, you should try to remix some classic songs, possibly create your own.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 09:00:39 am »
I am sorry. This is just not sounding that great. Just sounds like you mixed in a bunch of shit that doesn't go together. Try to stick to one theme instead if mixing in a whole bunch of random stuff.

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 01:13:03 pm »
People at defqon say otherwise seeing this song is an exact replica of the Defqon anthem remix at Q-Dance owo

*besides the noisecontrollers add*

The mp3 didn't exsist so i remade it with the actual songs so i didn't have the crowd noise in it. + my touches.

so lots would argue to say your wrong xD

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 06:05:52 pm »
People at defqon say otherwise seeing this song is an exact replica of the Defqon anthem remix at Q-Dance owo

*besides the noisecontrollers add*

The mp3 didn't exsist so i remade it with the actual songs so i didn't have the crowd noise in it. + my touches.

so lots would argue to say your wrong xD
Well they like it because its based off a remix they're familiar with. I am coming from a point of view that has no familiarity with the anthem. I just don't like it. Just my opinion though. :P

Olivia020

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 08:20:17 pm »
Well they like it because its based off a remix they're familiar with. I am coming from a point of view that has no familiarity with the anthem. I just don't like it. Just my opinion though. :P

The remix is an EXACT copy of the anthem that Frontliner remixed, like i said, I only remade it because there's no MP3 Available for it. So the only way I could get the song, is if I re-made it myself. Which is what I did. So there's literally NOTHING different besides the Noise Controllers add.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 12:11:23 am »
Maybe Riipiin can't handle the harder style.  That's what happens when you cash in to dubstep, you forget the techno oldies and regrettably can't find beauty in other electronica.  By the way that was an example, it can go whichever favoritism you can fathom in any music taste, but those that do not have an ear for any rhythm can't make fair judgement on something that isn't their favorite genre.

This track was decent, no dissidence or out of place chords or beat, just hardstyle like I like it.  For being a reproduction of what I don't know is and this being a remake to copy that which isn't available I can't make pointers to what it does or doesn't need in alteration.  But it sounds well enough to be a from-scratch redo of the original.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not