Author Topic: Question / Possible complaint.  (Read 1905 times)

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Question / Possible complaint.
« on: March 06, 2013, 01:20:40 pm »
There have been topics started about merging the player base with PR06's but erasing the items. I'm not sure if you guys are still going through with this but I used to play PR06 with the same name and my stats there were much lower on there. On here I've been on every day working to get a nice spot on the highscores and I don't really feel like loosing my stats.

If you guys were to merge, my character from there would come on to here and I would be pretty much screwed. I'm asking is this going to happen and can you prevent me from loosing whatever I now have if it is to happen?

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Question / Possible complaint.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 02:23:30 pm »
I highly doubt they would add the character files onto here without giving the players the option to choose whether or not they want their old stats or new ones. Because, first of all, in order to play, you need to make a forum account and secondly, they'll probably say "Hey, if you were from rs06 and want your old stats, please post here with your old username."

White Yeti

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 04:27:22 pm »
I highly doubt they would add the character files onto here without giving the players the option to choose whether or not they want their old stats or new ones. Because, first of all, in order to play, you need to make a forum account and secondly, they'll probably say "Hey, if you were from rs06 and want your old stats, please post here with your old username."

I'm hoping they take this in to consideration. I would loose so much if not.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 07:04:24 pm »
It is an optional transfer, if you would not like your stats from the other server, then you will not be given them.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 08:49:35 pm »
Just to clear up any confusion,

If the merge does go through, players would have to create a separate forum account and link their player file to that forum account.

It would be totally optional, and you are in no way forced to take your skills from PRS06's character files.

Locked.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol