Author Topic: Amazing work guys  (Read 1892 times)

Gh0stPred

• Rebel Soldier

• Streams at around 5PM GMT+1 (British Summer Time)

• Personal Text
    Yello
    • View Profile
    • Ustream Link
Amazing work guys
« on: January 27, 2014, 05:43:36 am »
Just wanted to say amazing work to all developers developing this game. The attention to detail that you guys have done is amazing. It is littearly just like what 2006 use to be and I love it :)

Only thing I would do is that when you advance in a level you stop training and have to reclick (For Fishing and Cooking. Not tried the others) and I was wondering if there's a way to like when you do close the level up interface you keep on training. It kinda bugs me cuse like when I watch YouTube videos I need to constantly check if I have leveled or not. Still Im not bothered.

But yeah amazing work guys and I am 100% sure this will be extremely popular :)

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
Re: Amazing work guys
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 10:36:19 am »
Just wanted to say amazing work to all developers developing this game. The attention to detail that you guys have done is amazing. It is littearly just like what 2006 use to be and I love it :)

Only thing I would do is that when you advance in a level you stop training and have to reclick (For Fishing and Cooking. Not tried the others) and I was wondering if there's a way to like when you do close the level up interface you keep on training. It kinda bugs me cuse like when I watch YouTube videos I need to constantly check if I have leveled or not. Still Im not bothered.

We are glad you like it! The thing with the stopping when leveling thing is that is literally how it was in 06. You would completely stop training :)

Gh0stPred

• Rebel Soldier

• Streams at around 5PM GMT+1 (British Summer Time)

• Personal Text
    Yello
    • View Profile
    • Ustream Link
Re: Amazing work guys
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 01:05:08 pm »

We are glad you like it! The thing with the stopping when leveling thing is that is literally how it was in 06. You would completely stop training :)

Well I'm happy with that :)