Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 5178 times)

Reign

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Must focus on school.......
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
« on: January 13, 2014, 12:59:58 am »
After years of getting my hopes up for remakes and wasting my time on Jagex, who managed to completely ruin their remake within less than 6 months, I would like to join a promising community and RuneRebels sure looks like it has been stable for quite some time! Tomorrow, or I guess today, I start a new Semester in College and to help keep my sanity I figured I would give this a try! I by no means will have tons of spare time to play but I'm looking for something to play for fun! I've dabbled in xbox games and other online games but end up bored of them or more stressed out by playing them than it was worth. I know I can't go wrong with a simple good old game called Runescape!

I'm not quite sure if it would be better to use the web client or downloadable one, so any pointers on that would be much appreciated (as well as any technical stuff I should be aware of). I'm ready for bed, so I think I'll wait until after class tomorrow to login and play around, but feel free to add me, for any game without friends is not as fun! I noticed that some major fixes are going on, and I'm wondering how many active players RR has now and where people usually hang out/gather. Thanks in advance for any answers and tips!

I hope to see you all soon!
Reign

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 01:34:55 am »
Hello and welcome! Its nice seeing new players. We currently have 30-40 players active, maybe more. Seers is where all the cool kids hang out, and you should totaleh use the downloadable one.
The original G. Literally.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 06:25:45 am »
Welcome to RuneRebels, Reign!

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 03:25:52 pm »
Welcome!
??!??

nijntje

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 04:27:15 pm »
Welcome!

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 05:12:02 pm »
Welcome bro :)

Reign

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 09:44:09 pm »
Thanks everyone! it's been a long day and with the maintenance underway shortly I will start my adventure tomorrow or Wednesday! Sleep is calling me once again.....Oh darn it's Monday night specials at Lucky's there goes my beauty sleep :p

Sean

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 09:02:17 pm »
If you want to avoid accidentally hitting backspace and exiting the game, I would suggest using the downloadable client.

Anyway, welcome to RuneRebels! If you would like a free foot rub, Petter is your man! He has a strong tongue!

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 01:36:55 am »
If you want to avoid accidentally hitting backspace and exiting the game, I would suggest using the downloadable client.

Anyway, welcome to RuneRebels! If you would like a free foot rub, Petter is your man! He has a strong tongue!
and sean is your professional prostitute.
The original G. Literally.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 08:54:34 am »
Greetings and velcome.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Reign

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 10:13:54 am »
Thanks! and my grandma would probably enjoy you boys' company, she likes foot massages and being touched have fun :D

Steak Sauce

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 12:58:03 pm »
I also took one look at 07scape and tore my eyes apart, thinking "the fuck el mucho"
They screwed up, welcome.

Just realized I'm posting on the wrong account.

Reign

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 05:04:57 pm »
I also took one look at 07scape and tore my eyes apart, thinking "the fuck el mucho"
They screwed up, welcome.

Just realized I'm posting on the wrong account.

Yep they had the opportunity to not remake past mistakes and they shot themselves in the foot. The problem was allowing players to decide when plenty of them had joined after 2007, they simply should have said this is how we will make it, play it or don't. Sure some options such as certain updates which were within reason could of been polled but it started as one game and ended as another.

I've put a couple hours in since Monday and hope to see more people in game!!

Reign

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 12:42:12 am »
I know I haven't played much with all of you but it's time I say goodbye. I don't enjoy playing games like I used to and I came to the realization recently that I should focus my efforts on my future and figuring out how I can achieve a few goals that will actually make a difference in my life instead of using games as a distraction from my real responsibilities. I will always remember and be grateful for Runescape for it has taught me a hell of a lot about other people's behavior and nature, it kept my basic math skills decent, and I met tons of awesome people as well.

Farewell,
Alex

Solomonder 5

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 01:23:34 pm »
I know I haven't played much with all of you but it's time I say goodbye. I don't enjoy playing games like I used to and I came to the realization recently that I should focus my efforts on my future and figuring out how I can achieve a few goals that will actually make a difference in my life instead of using games as a distraction from my real responsibilities. I will always remember and be grateful for Runescape for it has taught me a hell of a lot about other people's behavior and nature, it kept my basic math skills decent, and I met tons of awesome people as well.

Farewell,
Alex

Reign, haven't played much lately. We made some really nice memories playing RR together, memories that I'll never forget. It's been awesome man. Good luck, and I hope you accomplish your goals.

-William (Solomonder 5)