Author Topic: Global Chat Command  (Read 4670 times)

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Global Chat Command
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 11:04:21 am »
I don't believe Moderators can. If they can it's news to me.

I think way back when before I was a moderator I saw a mod do it but i'm not 100% sure.
They use to be able to do it, but not anymore. It says mods can enable yell but when you enable it, nobody can actually yell still, including you.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 10:11:10 pm »
I remember back when rune rebels actually had this feature, it was pretty cool, when the player count increased, it became more spam then a useful tool, now that the player count has reduce a little bit, I think it wouldn't hurt to add it back temporarily for the time being, I remember a command called ::enableyell and ::disableyell for mods to use and control the yell when people are abusing it, or spamming, etc. Overall, my decision is yes, it wouldn't hurt to add this back, don't know about others though.

+support
Made in Photoshop by me.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 07:21:24 am »
I remember back when rune rebels actually had this feature, it was pretty cool, when the player count increased, it became more spam then a useful tool, now that the player count has reduce a little bit, I think it wouldn't hurt to add it back temporarily for the time being, I remember a command called ::enableyell and ::disableyell for mods to use and control the yell when people are abusing it, or spamming, etc. Overall, my decision is yes, it wouldn't hurt to add this back, don't know about others though.

+support

I SUPPORT FRANCIS AND EVERY SINGLE OF HIS WORDS!