Author Topic: Reveling to a decent staff  (Read 2193 times)

Garnu Thorn

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Closed Profile
    • View Profile
Reveling to a decent staff
« on: February 22, 2013, 06:22:47 am »
Alright, first off I was absent from the last server downtime, the whole time.  But anyways, for what it's worth, fixing a server error in the time it took this last time was phenomenal.  Sure a lot of players have focus to this game, but what about the other games they own?  Surely they don't JUST play Rune Rebels.  That's like switching to just eating fish sticks.  But anyways, stellar job in quickly fixing mistakes.  It would have taken Microsoft at least a day just to fix one of their own mistakes.  On a program, not the OS.

Thanks for continued perseverance. 

toxic

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Skilling <3
    • View Profile
Re: Reveling to a decent staff
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 08:07:13 am »
Alright, first off I was absent from the last server downtime, the whole time.  But anyways, for what it's worth, fixing a server error in the time it took this last time was phenomenal.  Sure a lot of players have focus to this game, but what about the other games they own?  Surely they don't JUST play Rune Rebels.  That's like switching to just eating fish sticks.  But anyways, stellar job in quickly fixing mistakes.  It would have taken Microsoft at least a day just to fix one of their own mistakes.  On a program, not the OS.

I'm happy that u considerd ur way of thinking
I think desertrain,Kevin,JT Will be happy to read this

Friendly greetings !

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:37:04 am »

I'm happy that u considerd ur way of thinking
I think desertrain,Kevin,JT Will be happy to read this

Friendly greetings !

You lost me?  I have no idea what you mean?  First off, I don't play any other online games.  And as far as Microsoft is concerned, when they put out their monthly updates, most of those are updates that should have been put out over a year ago.  They do nothing in a day...
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Garnu Thorn

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Closed Profile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 11:20:23 am »
Online or not, I can immerse myself in a number of other games, console games or pc.  I like to be able to do something else when it strikes me when I've have played a game too much.  Even going out constitutes as some other activity.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 06:36:33 pm »
Most dedicated development team I've seen to date. We have nothing to complain about, good job staff. Keep up the good work!