• View Profile
Close/
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:35:55 pm »
Can a mod close this thread
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:26:30 pm by Ball »

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Ty axel
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 03:48:40 pm »
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:32:00 pm »
he should like my videos :p
Need help Send me a PM!

Jin

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 04:36:12 pm »
We have a great community, but I feel all this hating on Project is making us look bad..

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 04:38:18 pm »
We have a great community, but I feel all this hating on Project is making us look bad..
i didn't say it, the guy did i just though that was hilarious
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Ball

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 04:40:42 pm »

I'm not hating, I just posted what I saw.

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Don't let them take your freedom of speech.
    • View Profile
    • AutoRune.org Worlds Oldest RuneScape Cheating Forum
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 07:25:12 pm »

I don't think people are truly hating on PRS06 on here, unlike PRS06 hating on Runerebels - publically, in news posts! Spreading propaganda to the users for them to feel hate towards Runerebels.

Also this forum supports freedom of speech - something which PRS06 does not, PRS06 will only allow truly hateful abusive cussing if it is aimed at someone else than anyone in staff or critical of PRS06.

I know this, because when andrewp went on a banning spree and people were spamming forums hating on 666 cause of him botting on 4 chars in PRS06 - I went to defend them, not knowing that whenever I replied andrewp was mass banning dusins of people in end everyone thought it was me who started banning masses.

But yes people on runerebels reflect the entire community it is best to just avoid any attention. The youtube channel is mine, I created it etc. If I feel this server (which could have ended up running PRS06 anyways if david/pomp had decided in favor of Ry instead of ko9) is better off than PRS06 I will write that on my channel.

Exo

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    PM me in game for help lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 07:47:18 pm »
L0L.

Skiller/Main (:

Fx

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Owner of Skillers Union
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 07:54:05 pm »
Not to hate or anything, but Axel I'm almost certain that you were part of that development team, which does mean that you are partially the reason of it's downfall. Now I'm not posting to create conflict so If I have offended I apologise.
Also I am pleased that you have brought players to the server, but using the ProjectRs YouTube channel could create enemies.
I'm not taking anything away from your role as I did respect you as a dev, just making sure you know that.

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 08:13:08 pm »
Not to hate or anything, but Axel I'm almost certain that you were part of that development team, which does mean that you are partially the reason of it's downfall. Now I'm not posting to create conflict so If I have offended I apologise.
Also I am pleased that you have brought players to the server, but using the ProjectRs YouTube channel could create enemies.
I'm not taking anything away from your role as I did respect you as a dev, just making sure you know that.

I wasn't a developer, I was administrator + part owner, and the only honest bone in that whole project. You should read http://www.runerebels.com/smf/index.php?topic=2089.0

Gaystings

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Currently not playing the game, just on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 08:15:50 pm »

I wasn't a developer, I was administrator + part owner, and the only honest bone in that whole project. You should read http://www.runerebels.com/smf/index.php?topic=2089.0
All i wanna know is, why were you supposedly "hitting" on a girl in prs06

Fx

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Owner of Skillers Union
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 08:21:56 pm »

To be 100% honest with you, we don't need the ProjectRs drama brought over here, we can just leave Prs06 behind and forget about it, no unwanted posts slandering the name of it, we can just be at peace and get on with gameplay.

Shaan211

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    I see it, I observe it, I eat it.
    • View Profile
Re: Close/
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 08:27:37 pm »
LOL what's funny is their description and the feed liked video is still there right now.

Axel

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 08:39:08 pm »

To be 100% honest with you, we don't need the ProjectRs drama brought over here, we can just leave Prs06 behind and forget about it, no unwanted posts slandering the name of it, we can just be at peace and get on with gameplay.

You are absolutely right.

Fx

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Owner of Skillers Union
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 08:40:44 pm »

You are absolutely right.

I'm glad we see eye to eye.