Author Topic: Would KBD be difficult to put into the game?  (Read 7055 times)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Would KBD be difficult to put into the game?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 01:33:21 pm »
What about Chaos elemental?

Well first release 45 wild and above, by making the wild gate work or slashing webs possible to get there from ardougne lever.... or by making obelisks work.
Then code the Chaos Elemental by making it have 3 attacks that can deal either magic, ranged, or melee damage - it is impossible to distinguish what damage is dealt until the attack hits.
After that add its two special attacks. The first one teleports players a short space or several spaces away from it. The second attack unequips items that players are wielding, forcing them to take time to re-equip their armour and weapons before continuing the battle.

Since we don't have barrow items nor any good weapons, I'm sure no one would even get close to killing the Chaos Elemental...

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 02:06:01 pm »
Chaos elly would be a bit easier I guess, considering that we already have a AI for switching between attacks etc.

We might have to code in some stuff like the unequipping part, I'll see if I can get some bosses out with that API :c

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2014, 02:14:51 pm »
Chaos elly would be a bit easier I guess, considering that we already have a AI for switching between attacks etc.

We might have to code in some stuff like the unequipping part, I'll see if I can get some bosses out with that API :c

Well first release 45 wild and above, by making the wild gate work or slashing webs possible to get there from ardougne lever.... or by making obelisks work.
Then code the Chaos Elemental by making it have 3 attacks that can deal either magic, ranged, or melee damage - it is impossible to distinguish what damage is dealt until the attack hits.
After that add its two special attacks. The first one teleports players a short space or several spaces away from it. The second attack unequips items that players are wielding, forcing them to take time to re-equip their armour and weapons before continuing the battle.

Since we don't have barrow items nor any good weapons, I'm sure no one would even get close to killing the Chaos Elemental...

Teleportation isn't diffcult to code, i think. The different attack damage is even easier, i think. Although the equipment removal sounds difficult. :P
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 03:27:54 pm »

I also believe that the gates to the level 45 wilderness do not work as well in addition to slashing web not working from the ardy lever.