Author Topic: RuneRebels landing page  (Read 2871 times)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
RuneRebels landing page
« on: November 08, 2013, 06:50:27 pm »
The RuneRebels landing page looks sort of misleading, like if RR is offline whilst 2.0 is developing. Can you at least say that RR is still available to play in the meantime.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:58:36 pm by Prayer »

wudekai

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: RuneRebels landing page
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 05:10:12 pm »
I agree, I recently took a hiatus and thought that it was no longer available when I returned.
My pants are off right now.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:23:56 pm »
same goes for me, I thought you guys would be offline untill the actual release date.

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 09:31:57 pm »
It's currently meant to discourage people from playing. This keeps us from having an influx of too many new players while we're renovating everything and getting the glitches out ;D

Join world 2 today!

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 09:49:08 pm »
It's currently meant to discourage people from playing. This keeps us from having an influx of too many new players while we're renovating everything and getting the glitches out ;D

Pretty much useless, think about it. You're fixing bugs on a test world, having players on the regular world won't affect that at all & not much bugs to encounter for new players.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 01:23:43 am »
I will see if we can launch maybe an 'incomplete' version of the website. For the most part it is functional. All of the things you guys need are already made.

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 05:05:21 am »
I will see if we can launch maybe an 'incomplete' version of the website. For the most part it is functional. All of the things you guys need are already made.
When will this take place?

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 01:04:08 pm »

Please don't. I spoke with JT and saw why the landing page is how it is. Release the website when it is completely functionable or when 2.0 is out.

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 01:15:46 pm »

Please don't. I spoke with JT and saw why the landing page is how it is. Release the website when it is completely functionable or when 2.0 is out.
The website is functional. The only part that is missing is the guides O.o

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 01:30:15 pm »

The website is functional. The only part that is missing is the guides O.o

That I did not know. I interpreted the website being not done, hence Kevin saying "...an 'incomplete' version of the website". But if it's functionable, why not release it early?;)