Author Topic: Aberrant spectre  (Read 3065 times)

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Aberrant spectre
« on: February 06, 2019, 03:48:16 pm »
i'm still trying to figure this one out. the spectres have a very odd aggro nature. sometimes i can't attack unless it's on the correct "tick"
so it seems when they attack, they're attack isn't counted toward aggro until it hits, or splashes. this allows multiple spectres to jump on you at once. if you time this correctly, you can actually aggro back and forth between 2 monsters, hitting each monster once back and forth until one dies.

just now, i was able to engage in combat with 3 spectres at once, with my char jumping around to each one.

i don't mind this one, but it seems the magic on the spectres are lowered a shit load. i do not have to bring one peice of food for a 167 abberant spectre task.

Justin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Aberrant spectre
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 04:27:12 pm »
I've done this task also however I was wearing full black d hide.  The Aberrant spectres will actually hit you every now and then but food isnt really required.  Also once you kill some they will spawn in very small which is a bug.

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:55:46 pm »
i have not had trouble with them re spawning in any way

HeavyB

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• N-WORD PASS

• Personal Text
    I've got binders full of women.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 07:39:45 pm »
I've noticed the strange aggro as well its definitely a thing. Never killed them in real runescape so idk if it's a normal mechanic. Something for the dev's to look into for sure u kinda have to spam click one till u have good aggro on it in order to kill them. It's only a minor inconvenience at most tho.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 09:44:26 am »
Maybe the cluster isn't a.....well, what do you call the dead assembling anyways, a midnight mass if the zone isn't multiway[my computer access for going there is limited to 25 minutes, & I don't have a slayer level to try this]?

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not