Author Topic: Check in for mods without discord  (Read 5287 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Check in for mods without discord
« on: December 13, 2018, 09:58:07 am »
Check in list

This will be a sign in list for any staff that is playing.  That way anyone stuck can know if staff can save you if discord is not an option for notification of playing staff.

(click to show/hide)
Staff Name and Title
                    Check in time:
                                               Check out time:
Gornu
                                     08:42 CST 14 Dec, 2018
                             10:00 CST Dec14, 2018
Gornu
                                     08:42 CST 17 Dec, 2018
                             09:41 CST 17 Dec, 2018
Gornu
                                     08:51 CST 03 Jan, 2019
                             10:35 CST 03 Jan, 2019
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:34:53 am by Gornu »

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Re: Check in for mods without discord
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 10:09:48 am »
My position needs to be filled until further notice as I'm without a computer to be on discord.  Hopefully this thread will be useful to the staff to allow for notification on active status for the staff.  Additionally, I'm without a phone until later today, and I need to get my passwords off of my backup storage device from a computer, probably this one.  I'll post here once my computer is replaced and I can be active duty, even at work.

Thanks to service to this wonderful company!  Be aware that once I have full software access I'll be back.  If anyone wants the link to my discord server, let me know as I don't have this link and perhaps some people could volunteer to moderate this server and that link will be tagged to staff channels only.  And for what it is worth, next time I login to the discord server I had better have access to a staff channel for discreet direct communication with AllGoFree staff not without a staff only voice channel.

From time to time I'll make the attempt to login and post here when I'm on, as players can check the table for staff activity.  My log entry is for an example as I have a phone to purchase and load with passwords.

I would also like to thank Onur for my secret login, Ryan for his dedication, and James for recommendation and a position as Player Mod.  Keep me posted for services that I can complete otherwise, and open positions, like Forum Moderator as I don't see one here.  We also could use a Discord Moderator as I have yet to see that position.

One other thing:Make a mature section for playing adults and Call the channel "The Blue Moon" and a voice channel for mature players entitled "The Tap Room." This should allow for more mature places for that side of the playerbase with verification from whatever means necessary.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 10:15:34 am »
this idea is really cool!

Dug

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Leader

• AGF

• Personal Text
    Teach me how to dougie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 04:19:01 pm »
The adult channel in discord makes me curious what exactly you plan on doing in there  ::) 8)
Hi I'm Dug. (wave).

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 11:51:55 pm »
The adult channel in discord makes me curious what exactly you plan on doing in there  ::) 8)
Probably a Czech gangbang.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 10:17:19 am »

It is more for mature topics.  I may have had a lot of pretty pictures, but a lot of R rated conversation could go there instead.  In case we have 12 year olds in the discord server at least they don't have to see all the adult topics...

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|