General > Suggestions, Compliments, And Questions

Voting and Donations Solution

<< < (2/2)

Onur:

--- Quote from: typherium on November 05, 2018, 12:09:02 pm ---my honest opinion is that this is going to far. i thought we were all here to enjoy the simplicity of runescape. the community isn't large enough for frequent trading so it's kind of a iron man status game. and for all those people that don't play enough they won't get enough loyalty points to continue membership. i do like the voting aspect, but not the membership aspect. another fantastic reason why i have been playing this more than osrs. i earn my bonds in osrs with in game cash and it's hard sometimes lol. this is a refreshing scene away from the ge, and membership and all the bull crap everywhere else. i can go on my farming run in total peace on this server.

--- End quote ---

To make this game fun we need a bigger community, people won't do stuff they don't get a reward for. If they would we would have way more votes right now.

Austin:
I kind of like this idea because it incentivises people to vote... It also still allows people to play for free if they so choose... The only thing I would change is for it to be 50 tokens instead of 25 so that you only have to vote 10 times a month instead of 20 to keep your "membership" and we can maybe have some other token options that you can spend on if you were to vote every single day. I also believe everyone that starts the game should be given membership automatically for at least a month and if they wish to keep having membership they have to vote or donate. Loyalty tokens I believe should not be allowed to be traded in any way though but they can be applied to other accounts via membership or forum badges etc.

I like this idea a lot because it creates a huge incentive to vote and doesn't necessarily give anybody a unfair advantage over other players.. this could honestly be the solution to the voting system we have been looking for

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version