Author Topic: Graphic icon wrong in dialog window of Priest in Peril  (Read 3238 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Graphic icon wrong in dialog window of Priest in Peril
« on: September 14, 2018, 11:27:54 am »
During the quest Priest in Peril, the statue in Paterdomus Temple after interacting with a part to swap the item, the object still looks the same instead of with what the graphic should be, golden...

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Bill

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Graphic icon wrong in dialog window of Priest in Peril
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 03:38:41 pm »
During the quest Priest in Peril, the statue in Paterdomus Temple after interacting with a part to swap the item, the object still looks the same instead of with what the graphic should be, golden...

Hey I just tested this..

Here's before I swapped them:

Here's after I swapped them:

There doesn't seem to be an issue with what you described, unless I missed something in your post.

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 12:26:54 pm »
Shall I load up an alt account and take screenies?  I did check the memorials before I finished up the quest on my main just to see if the key did change.

TL/DR:  My main has been through a lot already, even mothballed.  Let me see on an alt as right now I'm on a chrome book and I don't know if this even has java...

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Bill

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 11:24:54 pm »
Shall I load up an alt account and take screenies?  I did check the memorials before I finished up the quest on my main just to see if the key did change.

TL/DR:  My main has been through a lot already, even mothballed.  Let me see on an alt as right now I'm on a chrome book and I don't know if this even has java...

You're good man! Whenever you have time.