Author Topic: Dug's Presence.  (Read 2643 times)

Dug

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Leader

• AGF

• Personal Text
    Teach me how to dougie.
    • View Profile
Dug's Presence.
« on: January 10, 2013, 03:23:09 pm »
Greetings,
I'm just a fellow commoner known as Dug, it's very nice to meet you all and hopefully meet you all in person on this great server. I hail from the land of the Pyramids where our brothers and sisters worked hard on developing into a world wonder. Our goal as Egyptians is to accomplish self-actualization which seems to be an unreachable value for the majority but we all know that the main reason holding us back is the sin of laziness. I feel it's quite important to tell you all this so that you may not expect anything out of the ordinary. Good day lads and ladies.
Remember, your Uncle dug rules.
 :-*.
Hi I'm Dug. (wave).

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: Dug's Presence.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 03:36:50 pm »
Hey there, I'm just wonder... how do you handle the heat? It is like summer 24/7... honestly, that would kill me.
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

Dug

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Leader

• AGF

• Personal Text
    Teach me how to dougie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 02:37:40 pm »
Well at the moment, it's very cold.. my toes are purple to be honest..
Hi I'm Dug. (wave).

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:04:35 pm »
cold? are you sure :D?
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!