Events, PVP, and Clans > In-Game Events

Future events and what we should do!

(1/5) > >>

HappyguyForum:
What do you guys think!?Hello everyone, just wanted to start a thread on the events of this game. Since this is gonna be a RS 2006 remake, what would be RS without all those fun times of drop parties, and holiday events/special occasions! I am going to post a list of what we should do and what everyone thinks sounds fun or what not. Everyone please help post suggestions on the topic so we can give the developers a good idea of what the community wants. (Please keep it civilized though and no ideas that will ruin the economy/ are known to ruin the economy.)

Future Updates

-Holiday events! Why not reenact the past events of runescape to bring back those good ol' past memories :P
-Developers B'days. Just throwing this out there but it's always fun to have events and why not celebrate those people who brought us this wonderful server.
-Random events. Always fun to have as much events as possible! As Graphii said, "F2P get's boring without events and hours of skilling"
-Anniversary events. Why not celebrate the servers birthday?!

Suggested Events

-This one is just one i thought of but maybe we can do a trivial pursuit thing. I have seen servers do one day of the week where they do trivia and the winners get coins or items :P

What we should do NOW

To start off the events i think we should kick off the server with an event for the newcomers :P Why not!? Do a drop party or just do something fun!

The developers need ideas and whats better than getting them from the community?! We need suggestions for these guys and we need to show them that we need something to do in between the hard grinding of skills. Post a suggestion so we can get the events out and rolling!
-P.S I will post popular/good suggestions in the thread

HappyguyForum:
Bump i would like people to really start talking about these!

Sheikyy:
No Drop Parties, the rest is ok.

Gold:
Drop parties are always awesome. But the number one thing I don't want is for them to be tradable. It completely ruins the economy. If we ever do party hats or w/e please don't make it tradable. Another thing is to do some server wide activity that will have prizes for winners :D

Dug:
But trading is part of the economy? It's an aspect that keeps the economy flowing.
Here's an idea for an event, at a random time, a broadcast would say that a present has appeared at lumby, or a monster has appeared and it would drop an item that you'd have to take it to another place to trade it for an item that the shopkeeper in edgeville wants. Sorta like a race.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version