Author Topic: Back again  (Read 6524 times)

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Back again
« on: January 20, 2018, 04:46:06 am »
Hello all  :D

I think i never made an introduction post back in 2013 when i started playing Rune Rebels. So here it is:

I have been in touch with Runescape since march 2005 till 2009. I have good memories of old Runescape and since i found ound this particular private server in 2006 style i was hooked. Since a week or so again i am back becouse of Oldschool Runescape adding new content, or even update their newest content in a short period of time. I was very glad that Jagex launched their old server from 2007 wich was a back-up, touh i miss more old things. And Rune Rebels has it.

I must say im quite impressed that there are over 22k registered accounts so i this server must have been a thing years ago. To bad i wasnt here and seeing that there was a community here with daily players. I am thankfull that there is a server wich focus is on old things that used to be good as it was. Many thanks for those who created this server !

I will continue playing and just hope for more players, tough i dont think they will come as much it used to be.

Bookmonk

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Back again
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 01:12:14 am »
Welcome back to the server! We are always glad to welcome old players back, as it is those that were here in the beginning that have the best chance of recruiting new players and developers to keep the server alive. :)

I hope you enjoy the game!

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 01:37:16 pm »
Welcome back man, hopefully you enjoy using that mystic, 😎

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 03:48:03 pm »
Oooh i certainly will  ;D

Flustered

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 09:41:54 pm »
Welcome back man! Unfortunately Jagex shouldn't of named it 'oldschool runescape' because there's nothing oldschool about it, too much new junk added.

xx caz xx

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 05:17:27 pm »
Welcome back, you not the only one to return of late, and with update, and talk of future ones, with not 1 worth a shitt remake out there forever...hopefully more of the old crowd will be showing up... 8)

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 11:46:42 am »
i never did either, maybe i should do one =]

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 01:47:06 pm »
Feel free to do so !  8)