Events, PVP, and Clans > In-Game Events

Edub's 99 Mining and Smithing Party

<< < (2/4) > >>

edub:

--- Quote from: Dug on February 09, 2018, 05:20:21 am ---I have a suggestion, you could login at that exact time the 2 nights before so those that aren't good with timezone conversions could login and estimate when they would be expecting you'd be up? Would be a nice way to ensure attendance.
P.s Also consider being logged in before and after to inform people if they were an hour early or an hour behind.
See you there!

--- End quote ---

Hey Dug, obviously in picking a date and time I tried to be considerate to those on the west coast in the US and some of our fellow players who are in Europe. In terms of figuring out what exact time this event would be for you, you can use a site like this for example. https://time.is/EST obviously if it is 7 pm in one timezone, and 2pm EST theres a 5 hour time difference. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dug:

--- Quote from: edub on February 09, 2018, 09:37:24 am ---
--- Quote from: Dug on February 09, 2018, 05:20:21 am ---I have a suggestion, you could login at that exact time the 2 nights before so those that aren't good with timezone conversions could login and estimate when they would be expecting you'd be up? Would be a nice way to ensure attendance.
P.s Also consider being logged in before and after to inform people if they were an hour early or an hour behind.
See you there!

--- End quote ---

Hey Dug, obviously in picking a date and time I tried to be considerate to those on the west coast in the US and some of our fellow players who are in Europe. In terms of figuring out what exact time this event would be for you, you can use a site like this for example. https://time.is/EST obviously if it is 7 pm in one timezone, and 2pm EST theres a 5 hour time difference. Let me know if you have any questions.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip, was putting in the suggestion for others, but don't worry about me, I'll probably be on for a good while to not miss it =)! Thanks a lot! :D

Gornu:
You could also embed a countdown timer on the original post....

Brownay:
Ooooh I just came back to the forums after a couple months. Looks like I missed this, but I don't see any updates about it. Was it delayed?

edub:

--- Quote from: Brownay on February 14, 2018, 01:00:30 pm ---Ooooh I just came back to the forums after a couple months. Looks like I missed this, but I don't see any updates about it. Was it delayed?

--- End quote ---

This should be happening this Saturday, unless something comes up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version