Author Topic: Shortcut out of agility dungeon with sinister chest is inoperable  (Read 3651 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Oh sure, if you have the agility level to use the shortcut in to the area you can use it and the animation is on the other side of the plank, but it doesn't work in reverse.  DO NOT USE THIS SHORTCUT.

Additionally none of the shortcuts past the plank work and the chaos altar doesn't give the message "you replenish your prayer points."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 11:38:15 am by Gornu »

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Shortcut out of agility dungeon with sinister chest is inoperable
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 11:48:16 am »
Well done spotting  ;D

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Yanille agility dungeon
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 05:27:54 am »
I was curious about the Yanille agility dungeon because of the chaos druid warriors that are located inside there. I must say that this spot is pretty nice for new players to kill them for herbs and combat. Anyways i also stumbled upon some incorect things or broken stuff.

- The door is missing right after you open it. It should only be opened by picklocking the door with requiring 82 thieving.

- East of the entrance you can walk past the Chaos druids where a path leads to a staircase to another place where a pile of rubble is. This pile doesnt let you pass trough the spot where Salarin the Twisted should be located with more Chaos druids.

- Monkeybars are broken, they dont let you cross the gap.

- The chaos altar close to the Chaos druid warriors lets you recharge your prayer and should drop you down like a trap. This doesnt work. When i crossed the balancing ledge i failed and came to the pit where Poison spiders should be located. This was completely empty except for 2 dungeon rats lvl 12 that clipped outside the area. ! ! When you fall into the pit you end up being stuck, the staircase is broken wich should take you back upstairs the entrance outside Yanille wall.! !

-The obstacle pipe doesnt ley you pass trough to get to the area with skeletons and the sinister chest, wich should be unlocked by the sinister key dropped by Salarin the twisted as rare drop

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 05:29:32 am by Bookmonk »

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Yanille agility dungeon
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 01:42:20 pm »
thanks bookmonk keep up the good work man

Bookmonk

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 10:20:48 am »
Here is a printscreen of certain areas

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
Re: Shortcut out of agility dungeon with sinister chest is inoperable
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 11:47:24 am »
This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/agility#90
                 blitz/engine#168

- Flustered
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:55:48 am by Flustered »

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 10:08:37 pm »
This has been reported already, merge please: https://www.runerebels.com/smf/index.php?topic=8498.0

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not