Author Topic: Possible store Bug  (Read 3167 times)

Dug

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Leader

• AGF

• Personal Text
    Teach me how to dougie.
    • View Profile
Possible store Bug
« on: January 31, 2018, 05:57:45 pm »
I'm not too sure how to explain this so i'll do my best although it's not a major bug.

It has to do with an NPC shop however i don't believe it's a specific shop but rather connected shops.

I was online in Karamja helping a friend and was using Jiminua's Jungle Store and i was there for over an hour, however after that I went back to Port Sarim to purchase some feathers from the Fishing shop. All was well until for some reason the Shop spontaneously displayed the shop and items from the the Jungle Store including the leather boots, poison and leather gloves. When checking the value of the boots the Chatbox displayed the price of the feathers as they were in the same exact place on the store.

P.s On a side note, the time the visual bug prompted was also the same time that I could see Nijntje interacting with it the Jungle shop. After he was done, i believe the visual bug disappeared and rightfully popped the fishing shop back up.
P.s.s Lots of trading was occurring before this had occurred so that might also be a factor.
Hi I'm Dug. (wave).