Author Topic: Just let it die.  (Read 14516 times)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
Re: Just let it die.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 09:45:08 pm »
i say we all do a reunion we all pick a day and try to work it out with everyone schedule and get on :) and man i've haven't been on here in years.... side how hope everyone's been doing good :)

Some of us still play in game, I obviously cannot play as much as I used to but I try to get on a few hours each week if I can.

liked

• Bug Reporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2018, 06:35:18 pm »
I loved this server.. I dunno what else to say. Hi everyone :3

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 01:17:04 am »
I personally think you've done a wonderful job and a valiant effort. This could end up being something for all our kids to play on in the future. It's just a matter of time.
Also having a quantifiable amount of time between updates is a huge plus. Less stress and more exploration on what to improve and track your progress.
I've read on the old Worldscape forums that updates are patched to both servers, Is this true =o? Couldn't this cause some sort of complication? As much as i would love you to work on both equally, i know that it isn't possible or preferable.
Keep up the great work Ryan and stay positive!

Thank you! I have always done the best that I can to balance this with my real life, and of course it makes it harder to focus on projects like this when you have do schoolwork, pay bills, and so on.

But yes we are planning on doing scheduled updates at a regular interval with no exceptions. :) The amount of content may differ between the different updates, but it is the sense of progress, momentum, and community that will keep the server alive and growing!

RiiPiiN is correct though; right now the only difference between WorldScape and RuneRebels is their configuration files. The code is actually all the same, although different parts of it are enabled and disabled to make the games unique. We are working on improving the development process and backend so that we can make these updates more transparent to WorldScape and find it a place to fit in with RuneRebels so that there is a seamless experience between the two. :)

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 01:22:21 am »
I loved this server.. I dunno what else to say. Hi everyone :3

You should play again! ;D

Flustered

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 03:09:08 pm »
RuneRebels will never die. It might seem slow at times, but it will never die :^)

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2018, 08:44:49 am »
I'm kind of in and out since iv started playing OSRS. I still want the server to stick around, killing it would just be the end, as long as it stays around at least there is the chance of a huge revival, also, cannot imagine how many hours the devs have put into this, would just be nasty to say it should just be thrown away.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2018, 12:15:18 pm »
I personally think you've done a wonderful job and a valiant effort. This could end up being something for all our kids to play on in the future. It's just a matter of time.
Also having a quantifiable amount of time between updates is a huge plus. Less stress and more exploration on what to improve and track your progress.
I've read on the old Worldscape forums that updates are patched to both servers, Is this true =o? Couldn't this cause some sort of complication? As much as i would love you to work on both equally, i know that it isn't possible or preferable.
Keep up the great work Ryan and stay positive!

Thank you! I have always done the best that I can to balance this with my real life, and of course it makes it harder to focus on projects like this when you have do schoolwork, pay bills, and so on.

But yes we are planning on doing scheduled updates at a regular interval with no exceptions. :) The amount of content may differ between the different updates, but it is the sense of progress, momentum, and community that will keep the server alive and growing!

RiiPiiN is correct though; right now the only difference between WorldScape and RuneRebels is their configuration files. The code is actually all the same, although different parts of it are enabled and disabled to make the games unique. We are working on improving the development process and backend so that we can make these updates more transparent to WorldScape and find it a place to fit in with RuneRebels so that there is a seamless experience between the two. :)

I would like to hear more about the long term road-map for RR. Obviously you talked about it a bit here. It would be nice to see more updates even if they are not much content wise.

Flustered

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2018, 04:51:56 pm »
I would like to hear more about the long term road-map for RR. Obviously you talked about it a bit here. It would be nice to see more updates even if they are not much content wise.

soon(tm)

typherium

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 12:45:19 pm »
I don't want to see this server die. its old and simple. i'm sick of the ge. this server you actually have to work for your stuff. and the development is becoming more steady

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2018, 04:25:18 pm »
Can we just let this shit ass thread die?

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2018, 02:42:34 pm »
Yes, oh great Omar, come and lock this thread.
Can we just let this shit ass thread die?

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2018, 06:10:28 pm »
Kendall one more emotional breakdown and i'll hunt you down.

Locked.

it isnt omar til omar says its omar