Author Topic: My OSRS 99 Runecrafting Progress (96/99)  (Read 6104 times)

Bill

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
My OSRS 99 Runecrafting Progress (96/99)
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:49:46 pm »
Current Level: 96

Hey guys so I have no idea what made me want to do this, but I decided I'm going to get 99 Runecrafting on Oldschool Runescape, and I'm actually not too far away already. My initial goal was to get 91 for double nats because I always thought about how awesome that would be, and to be honest I never thought I'd even hit that. Then once I got that I guess I decided to just finish it off and go for 99 lol. It's literally been the only thing I have done every time I log in. I sorta feel like I've put myself in a Runescape prison in the game at this point, or it feels like a part-time job lol.

I started the process early July last year. Here are a couple pictures early on: (Timestamps over the report abuse button)

Once I hit 42 I took a break for a little bit because I started to remember how bad Runecrafting really was. I started doing a lot of Nightmare Zone and decided to max out all of my melee stats lol. So after that, I resumed Runecrafting again on August 20th 2016:

Once I reached 44, I started doing nature runes and that's where the huge dreadful stretch happened. I went all the way up to 76 doing nats:

And of course, OSRS didn't decide to come out with the ZMI Ourania Altar until I was already almost 77 (for bloods), so I spent almost all of my time doing nature runes to get to bloods (44-77). The process sucked but I made lots of money off of them so I'm not too upset about it. I spent the last 25% of the level 76-77 at the Ourania Altar:

I finally was able to move onto blood runes which are a little more afkable which was an amaaaaaazing change of pace for me, but before that happened, I needed to get 100% favour in the Arceuus house at Kourend then get 73 agility to use the shortcuts to the dark essence mine which all in all took me about 2 weeks:

THEN I GOT THE RIFT GUARDIAN RUNECRAFTING PET AT LEVEL 81 BOOM:

I would switch back and forth between bloods and nats every so often, but most the time I was doing bloods. Then I decided to switch to souls at some point during level 94:

And here is where we are today, still continuing souls until I hit 99:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 11:04:24 pm by Bill »

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: My OSRS 99 Runecrafting Progress (96/99)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 03:57:10 pm »
So close to 99! 8)