General > Tech Support

TRAPPED IN WILDERNESS AGILITY COURSE

(1/2) > >>

buttplug:
Protip: DO NOT LOG OUT WHILE DOING THE STEPPING STONES IN THE WILDERNESS AGILITY COURSE, YOU WILL GET STUCK

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Some sort of strange prompt came up asking me if I was sure I wanted to teleport, I clicked yes, and it told me I can't teleport after lvl 20 wildy.

I'm fucking doomed arent I
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 2: 6:23 P.M. (approximately 1 hour and ten minutes later) I am still trapped in the lava pit

EDIT 3: 7:07 P.M. (approximately 2 hours after the incident) I am beginning to fear the search party has given up hope, and I am running out of cigarettes.

EDIT 4: The cavalry has arrived! I am saved! Ty Dev Sean <33

Dev Sean:
Glad to have helped! 8)  I've also filed an issue for this bug so that we can deal with it in the future.

Reference: blitz/agility#77

- Dev Sean

Ry60003333:
This has been fixed in the next update!

Dev Sean:
This post confused me so much hahaha. When I saw "EDIT 4: The cavalry has arrived! I am saved! Ty Dev Sean <33" I actually jumped thinking "wait what the f- I don't remember doing that today?" And then I looked at the date. Good job 2017 me, good job.

HeavyB:

--- Quote from: Dev Sean on September 07, 2018, 01:00:01 am ---This post confused me so much hahaha. When I saw "EDIT 4: The cavalry has arrived! I am saved! Ty Dev Sean <33" I actually jumped thinking "wait what the f- I don't remember doing that today?" And then I looked at the date. Good job 2017 me, good job.

--- End quote ---

fuck what a troll, i felt bad for bp thinking he was stuck for over 2 hours today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version